Chapter-1 School

•••Introduction•••

Name: Valentina Anderson

Age:17

Hight:5'5

Skin color: pale

Eye color: light hazel

Powers: everything and can transform everything last she has ten tempers...And she is a game glitch.

Weapon of choice: bow, sword and knife

Extra: she has two sisters Jazz and Cat Anderson. Cat has red eyes but wears blue contacts and jazz has dark blue eyes and they bot have pale skins and the same powers like Valentina. Cat is the eldest and Jazz is the second to the eldest.

~~~to the story~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up from my annoying alarm clock that shouts at me always at school days "WWHHHYY!!!!" I screamed cause it is a Monday at my new school "HONEY DRESS UP ALREADY!!" My foster mom shouted from downstairs as I stood up and grabbed from my closet: black jeans, white polo, brown jacket and some black converse. I went to the bathroom and took a shower for 5 minutes. I went out of the shower and dressed up grabbed my backpack "am I missing something" I said to myself "My phone!" I said out loud and grabbed my phone from my charger and placed my phone in my pocket and then left to grabbed an apple "Bye mom" I said "bye honey " my mom said as I left for the bus. "Wow" I said cause the bus was so fancy "come in!" the bus driver said as I went inside "new student huh? we'll sit on front ok. and there is some water if you want ok" the bus driver said as I sat down behind him "also listen...if you see a group of people in the cafeteria...never ever disobey them" the bus driver added "wait!" I screamed as the bus stopped and people looked at me like I was crazy "Do you know Jazz and Cat Anderson?" I said "yes why? Wait are you there sister?" the bus driver said I nodded as he started to drive faster to school. I went down the bus and saw two people I know....Jazz has black hair like mine even cat also there pale like me as the doctor said me and my sisters are not healthy but we are "JAZZ!!!CAT!!! HEY!!" I shouted as they looked at me and hugged me very tight that your face will become blue ( just kidding) "st...o.p" I said as they let go of me "we have same schedule you know! so let's go!!" Jazz said filled with excitement "Yea!!! let's go !! " Cat shouted at my face as I nodded slowly.

-----history class-----

"Ok class we have a new student that your eager to meet and that is Valentina Anderson" Ms.Griffin said as the boys smirked and the girls huffed and that made me want to......kill like before "so let's get started" Ms.Griffin said as I sat in-between my sisters "oh!! sorry we have to tell you our favorite students and that is the Johnson's.." Jazz mumbled the last part as many students enter as a group and I think that is the Johnson's "hello..new student" A blonde with blue eyes said I nodded as we started the class "hello Rose you sit next to Cat Anderson ok" Ms. griffin said as Rose sat next to cat....she has dark red hair, blue eyes and fare skin..wow a boy will like her you know.

----time skip classes and it is lunch break----

"Here is the cafeteria" Jazz said as we sat in a table with three chairs as Jazz sat in my right and Cat sat on my left as they both got apples like me ( they are not in a diet ok) as I took a bite the Johnson's and Rose sat at the next table with many chairs for them "Hey wanna kill later" I whispered on Jazz and Cats ear as they smiled evilly and nodded "Ready your mask ok?" Jazz said cause she uses the bat mask, Cat uses...the cat like-mask and mine a bird mask. "ok after school?" Cat said as me and Jazz nodded and finished our food and started to draw some bloody parts of 'Rise of the empire' movie "done then? let's go to class or last class and that is art your favorite Valentina!" Jazz said as we stood up and went to the art room. "Ok so we will be drawing our faces...3...2...1..Go!" Ms.Ella said as I started to draw my face like I do everyday if I am bored "done Ms.Ella" I said "Only ten minutes Valentina? let us see cause all of us can't draw our faces or you cheated?" Ms.Ella said "No I did not cheat...i always draw if I am bored or draw my face for practice" I said as she took my paper and looked at me with a smile "ok the you can go home early" Ms.Griffin said as my sisters gave there papers and left as the others groan "who is out victim Jazz?" I said while we were still looking for a house and placing our masks "there!!" Cat shouted and pointed to a cabin "ok! let's go" I said as I went inside and went to the parents room and went close to the the two moms and one dad ( O_O ) "welcome to my void" I said and stabbed them in the head "your to blind to see the future" jazz said "Let darkness consume you first" Cat said and left as I saw my sisters done we teleported to my place and dressed up and sleep for awhile cause I felt like I am being watched.

( Guys this is going fine hope you read this and all so you share it with your friends and follow, vote and comment ok!....BYE!!)