The Cleaning Boy

This is crossed over from my AO3 account. Enjoy!! ;P

There were a group in JYP high school that were infamous for street racing. The group having 6 people. The oldest was Mark Tuan. The drag racer that was impossible to beat. Marks boyfriend Bambam who was one of the schools two resident cross dressers. Then there was Im Jaebum the leader of them and his boyfriend Park Jinyoung who was the mum of the group, making sure they were all okay and nothing ever happened to them. Then there was Choi Youngjae who seemed so innocent but was dirty minded, he was the one who spread word about the races. Then there was the last racer. The school's main bad boy who was a sweet guy when you got to know him. Jackson. He was known to be cold hearted to anyone and not let anyone close to him except those that were in the group.

However, there was one boy that Jackson let close to him. One person who he kept to himself and hid their doings together from his friends. Kim Yugyeom. The second resident cross dresser who was constantly hounded and wolf whistled at for his long legs and small waist. Girls did not like him, and all the guys thought they could get into his pants. All except those in a relationship and Jackson. The Chinese racer treated him like a human being, not some boy toy that anyone could have.

The two of them first met when Jackson was in detention and Yugyeom was on clean up duty in the English classrooms.

(Flash Back)

The teacher in charge of detention never stayed like she should. She would tell him the time he could leave then go to flirt with teachers in the lounge.

Yugyeom entered the room to cleanup. Jackson just kept an eye on the boy as he wandered in and around the room. Picking up books and putting them in piles on the tables to put away after. Moving the chairs that were in the wrong places. He then got to cleaning the white board. He did the majority of the board but just could not reach the top half of the white surface. Jackson watched as the younger struggled to reach even in his black heels. The black skirt riding up the more he stretched. His Black top showing the bottom of his back.

Yugyeom was minding his own business trying to get the damn board clean when he felt hands against his legs. He was then lifted from the floor. The youngest looked down to find that Jackson had picked him up and seated him on his shoulder. One of his hands holding onto the boy's thighs above his knees and the other holding his skirt down to it didn't ride up. Yugyeom turned and noticed he could now reach the writing and started to clean it all off the board.

Once it was all clean, Jackson placed the feminine boy down and smiled sweetly at the cute blush that was visible through the foundation the smaller was using. A small thank you being said before he bowed and went to put the books away. Yugyeom had to sit on the table to reach the cabinets that were up on the wall. He grabbed some books putting them away, but as he turned back around the other was stood next to him passing him some of the books from the table. He smiled and took the books putting them away. It didn't take long until the room was cleaned.

They hadn't realized that the teacher had come back a couple minutes before and observed how Jackson helped the boy. only noticing when she spoke

"Well Mr. Wang why don't you start helping Yugyeom clean up more often. It could replace your detentions." Jackson nodded and smirked at Yugyeom who was blushing. They parted shortly after. Yugyeom placing a small kiss on the elders cheek before scurrying away.

(End flashback)

From then on all of Jacksons detentions were done so that he would help Yugyeom clean up. If he had a detention within a week. He would stay on a Tuesday and a Thursday to clean the English rooms and sometimes the gym hall. They got closer and closer. They kept it between themselves, even the teachers who knew agreed that it would be good for them. Well, the teachers wouldn't argue, Jackson may have been getting more detentions, but they knew it was just to see the younger without his friends suspecting anything. They were glad to help.