Steamy Car

It has been 2 months since then and they have managed to keep everything a secret. Even with them screwing around during school. Yugyeom still remembered when they ended up having sex in the gym closet on top of mats. No one was the wiser of what the two had been doing.

They are currently in the back of Jackson car in the garage that he bought for the racing team. The garage was empty accept for the two of them as the other mechanics and workers were his group which were at home as far as he knew. The back-driver's side window was open, and a heeled foot was sticking out. Pale skin contrasting with the black of the car.

Inside, Jackson was kneeled in between Yugyeoms open legs. The boys black skirt hiked up, so his black lace panties were on show. Yugyeoms dark red lips were latched onto Jacksons sweet spot on his neck, as Jacks hands were roaming over the skin of the mile-long legs. Even with the window open the back rearview window was steamed up, along with the window above Yugyeoms head where a hand print presides. Caused when Jackson pushed Yugyeom down and had to use the window to hold himself up as the younger was palming the older through his jeans.

"Fuck baby... You look so sexy" Jacksons voice was deep and husky as he watched the boy put his arms above his head tilting his head to the side as he blushed at the words spoken to him. Jackson leant down nipping at the boy's neck leaving dark hickeys on the pale skin. The boy panted as he bent his leg, his heel falling off his foot as it caught on the window frame. Jackson made Yugyeom feel special. Like he was the only boy in the world. He was loved inside and out for who he was.

They were both grinding on each other and kissing swallowing each other's gasps and moans. Yugyeom leant up and pushed Jackson the best he could so that he could sit in the oldest boy's lap. When he was finally in position he ground down on Jackson making him grip the door handle, his hand caught the button and the window closed. The two of them did not care and continued to kiss and grind together.

"Fuck, It's so hot. Let's get these off" Jackson said in between kisses. Yugyeom leant back and let him pull his tank top over his head. When he was rid of his top he grasped onto the hem of Jacksons forcing it over his head throwing it onto the front seat where it caught over the steering wheel. They carried on biting and kissing one another while they were stripping each other of clothes. Yugyeoms panties where the last to be removed Jackson chucking them over the rearview mirror where they left them to hang.

The lust and heat made Yugyeoms mind fuzzy. He couldn't quite keep up with what was happening. All he could pick up was the feeling of Jackson filling him up nicely as he moaned lewdly at the others deep growls. The words of how pretty he was falling on his red ears as he was moved on the eldest's lap. Commands of 'quicker' and 'deeper' tumbling from his own lips as he was taken apart thoroughly. A strong bruising grip moving him harder and faster on his hips.

Through all the fog in his mind he could vaguely tell when he bit into Jacksons shoulder getting a guttural groan from him as his hips bucked up at the sudden pain. His own pitiful moans and screams begging to let him finish as Jackson gripped his cock not allowing him to finish. The husky whisper of 'together' as Jacksons strong and fast thrusts turned sloppy and untimed. Feeling the warmth flood his insides before the knot at the base of his stomach unwound and he came on his boyfriend's chest with a loud cry of his name.

Yugyeom slumped down onto Jackson feeling tired and sore but also really fucking good. He giggled laying his forehead against his lovers, who smiled sweetly kissing his nose. He calmed down then spoke

"That was so fucking good, I love you so much" Yugyeoms words made Jackson smile as he stroked the base of his spine hoping he didn't hurt the boy too much.

He hummed and leant back to look him in the face. Smirking at his sweating boyfriend.

"I love you too baby, but if you don't move I am going to get hard again" Yugyeom blushed leaning forward to kiss him before pushing himself up by his thighs falling onto the seat next to the Chinese boy, groaning as his behind hit the seat. Jackson chuckled and moved so the younger could lie down across the seats.

As soon as Yugyeoms head touched the seat he could feel sleep calling him. He tried so hard to stay away but Jacksons hand was running through his hair lulling him into the darkness. The last thing he felt was soft lips pressed against his temple before succumbing to sleep.