Caught

The next morning, he woke up to the smell of hot chocolate. Fluttering his eyes, he pushed himself up trying to wake up. Before he could even sit up though he was pushed back down by a hand on his shoulder. Looking up he found that Jackson was stood next to the small bed with a cup of hot chocolate. Yugyeom grinned and turned to sit up against the head board slightly. He didn't get far as a sharp pain resonated through his ass and he stopped moving wincing slightly. He didn't move for a second until he felt the bed dip next to him. Peering over when he felt hands on his waist pulling him onto Jacksons lap facing him. The gap that he left between his legs allowed Yugyeom to be comfortable as his ass wasn't pressing on anything.

Grabbing the mug from the bedside table he handed the drink to Yugyeom who's eyes lit up at the chocolate drink. They spent the next hour drinking and eating while talking and laughing at stories Jackson had. It was one of the best morning the youngest had had.

Yugyeom looked down at himself and realized that he was dressed. Wearing his panties with one of Jacksons large shirts over the top. He pulled the jumper up and sniffed at it smiling at how it smelt of his lover musk. No cologne. Just him.

"Is this a new jumper?" Jackson nodded his head and twisted his fingers in the material.

"Yeah, I bought it the other day because I thought you would like it too. I wore it the other day, didn't wear any cologne as I know you like my jumpers and tops that smell just of me." Yugyeom smiled shyly at how much his boyfriend thought of him. Buying the jumper because they would both like it. Then not wearing spray because Yugyeom like the natural smell. He felt extremely loved and special.

Jackson thought the small smile was adorable and pulled the boy close for a kiss. It started off as a small innocent kiss but the warmth of Yugyeoms body against him made Jackson heat up quickly. Deepening the kiss so they were nipping and sucking at each other's tongues. The Chinese boy's hands slipping under the others jumper to feel at the smooth expanse of skin. Yugyeom was pushing his body closer to Jacksons body so the older was pressed between the youngers ass cheeks. They were so into it and it was starting to get steamy. Yugyeom couldn't even feel the pain in his ass anymore just the lust that was running through his veins. His hands were roaming down Jacksons chest and into the shorts he was wearing stroking him.

What the two didn't know was that due to the soundproofing of the back room of the garage they didn't hear the shutters open and cars pull in. They were in their own world when the door to the back room swung open hitting the wall. Yugyeom jumped at the sound, removing his hand from Jacksons shorts, jumping up off the bed. When he was stood a pain went up his spine causing him to yelp loudly, his legs giving out. Landing on the floor with his knees either side of his hips, hands on the floor as he winced.

Jackson seeing his boyfriend in pain slipped out the bed and picked him up bridal style lying him on his side on the bed. Kissing his forehead, massaging his lower back turning to the 5 gaping boys at the door. No one said anything for a second, Yugyeom got frustrated. He was in pain and no one was doing anything just standing looking at each other. Pushing himself up he winced but carried on anyway. Standing up and limping to the door stopping to stare at the people in his way. They all snapped back to life and moved out of his way as he limped down the hallway to the toilet.

After going for a piss, he washed his hands and face before making his way back to the room where Jackson was blushing slightly but glaring at Bambam who was smirking. Poking his head in the room he caught his boyfriend's attention.

"I'm hungry so I'm going to cook something. You coming?" Jackson nodded dumbly and stood grabbing the empty mug from earlier before walking out, the others following along.

Once in the kitchen, they found Yugyeom getting out bacon with eggs and pancake mix. He had 3 pans out along with putting a pot of coffee on. He worked fast. He sent Jackson to get out some plates before turning to the others.

"Do you guys want any?" They all nodded and Yugyeom started to cook the food. They were all amazed at how the two were in sync. While Yugyeom was cooking he was dancing around Jackson who was making drinks and passing things over that the younger needed.

Within half an hour everyone had food and a drink in front of them. Yugyeom was seated in Jacksons lap picking at the eldest's food as he had finished his. When everyone else was finished he put the plates in the sink washing them as the others spoke.

"So, you and Yugyeom huh?" Jaebum spoke smirking at the Chinese boy who was watching his boyfriend clean up. Jackson nodded smiling as Bambam cooed at how cute the other was. The maknae made his way over drying his hands and sat back in his lap.

"Congrats, but from the way he is walking you really did a number on him" Mark said pulling Bambam into his side who giggled at what was said. Yugyeom blushed as Jackson laughed loudly agreeing.

"Yeah the boy sure can take it good. Can't complain when they scream harder and faster can you?" Mark laughed and hummed in agreement. The rest giggled at how Yugyeom turned and flicked his boyfriend in the center of the forehead. A loud smack from the connection of his nail on the skull.

"You say that, but we have to tell you to go harder and faster because you aren't doing a good enough job before we ask" Yugyeoms reply was quick which had Jinyoung high fiving him and Bambam laughing suddenly. Jackson huffed muttering 'sassy little bitch' and looked to Mark and Jaebum who were looking at their boyfriends with wide eyes a how much they agreed with the comeback.

Yugyeom heard him clear and stood spinning to face him.

"Carry on and this sassy little bitch ain't fixing the engine in your car" Youngjae 'ohh'ed and whooped. After that they all decided to get on with the car specs and fixing them for the race later in the evening.