Trouble shows closeness

Within school hours they would keep an eye on each other making sure that the other was okay. Yugyeom would help Jackson with work when he was stuck by texting him how to do it in a simpler way. While Jackson made sure the boy was safe from some of the other boys in the school. They kept everything a secret for a while, but everyone found out they were close when something happened.

(Flashback)

Yugyeom had just came out of science and was making his way to the canteen. His black skinny jeans tucked into his high heeled boots. His large off shoulder black and white jumper hanging loosely on his frame. His bag was in his locker and his makeup was perfect for his look.

He was cut off when a girl approached him with a takeout cup. He was confused at first wondering who she was and why she was approaching him. He got his answer when she threw the cup of what seemed to be coke over his front and then proceeded to drop the cup and speak

"That was for flirting with Nickhyun" Yugyeom wiped the drink from his neck and chin then looked her dead in the eye. He didn't even go near Nickhyun never mind flirt with him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he went to step towards the girl who stepped back, but before he could put his foot down a hand wrapped around his waist tugging him back.

Everyone who was watching the interaction was gaping. The girl seemed to pale as she saw Jackson holding the boy against him almost protectively. This was something no one would ever think they would see. The cold hearted bad boy, who never intimately interacted with anyone outside his group, was holding the resident loner by the waist.

No one moved until Jackson led Yugyeom out of the canteen and into an empty music room. Jacksons group followed and locked the door behind them when they entered. The youngest was pacing around the room trying to wipe the stickiness from his jumper. He only stopped when the Chinese boy wandered over gripping his sides before picking him up and sitting him on the desk.

"Do you have any clean clothes?" That was the first thing to fall from Jacksons lips. Yugyeom nodded. Getting a scrap piece of paper before writing his locker code and number. He gave it to Jackson

"Yeah, in my locker there is my school bag which has my makeup in and a small black one with another outfit in. The shoes that go with it are in there as well." Jacks nodded before giving the paper to Bambam who made his way out the room to get the outfit.

While they waited the oldest of the two decided to find out what had actually happened.

"What was that about Gyeom?" Yugyeom shrugged and wiped at his neck again feeling sticky and horrible. He then leant down and started to unzip his boots taking them off and dropping them

"It's nothing that hasn't happened before. A boy has said that I have flirted or slept with them Then a jealous ex or girl comes after me. This time though apparently, I have been flirting with Nickhyun and she threw a cup of coke over me to warn me to stay away. I don't even fucking talk to Nickhyun."

Jackson nodded making sure that the boy wasn't injured in any way.

The door then opened and Bambam approached with a pair of shoes a black bag and 2? Makeup bags. Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows looking confused as he only had one makeup bag. Bambam spoke

"The other is mine. Thought you could have a look. We are both like this, we are the same" Yugyeom looked up to him and raised an eyebrow. He then pulled his thick jumper over his head leaving him in a black tank top. Placing it down he took out the outfit. Looking over it he spoke.

"No offence Bammie, but we aren't the same. You have friends and people to turn to. You have a boyfriend who is always by your side. While I am the school's virgin Mary, sleeping with everyone even though I'm not. We will never be the same" The group grimaced as the boy turned to get changed. He changed his jeans quickly to a high waisted black pair. Tucking in his tank top before slipping on his black leather heels.

Jinyoung was the first to realize that he was looking for something. He decided to ask what it was

"What are you searching for Yugyeom?" Jacks looked over to see that he was right he was searching for something. Jackson realized what he was searching for first. He pulled his plain black jumper off his own frame and gave it to the younger boy. Leaving him in a black top

"Jackson its yours I'll ..." Yugyeom was cut off when the older boy pushed his arms up and pulled it over his head. The younger blushed as it smelt like Jackson and turned to get a small eyeshadow pallet to sort out his makeup quickly.

When he was dressed and done he put all his clothes and shoes in the bag. Gave Bambam his makeup bag back and looked to Jackson.

"Thank you again Jackson. I hope to see you soon." Yugyeom then kissed his cheek and left the room. Feeling all the eyes on him he turned to face the rest of the group.

"Yeah we are friends okay" Jackson cleared all their thoughts and put their minds at ease

The next day Jackson found his jumper back in his locker with a small note. Thank you, Seunie. Hope to see you Thursday after school. I'm cleaning up the gym hall. Jackson smiled. Within an hour he had detention.

(End Flashback)

They were getting closer and closer as the weeks went by. Jacksons group didn't have any idea what was going on or that anything had changed with the Chinese racer. 4 months after they had met Jackson ended up asking Yugyeom out.

It was sweet and something that the youngest didn't think Jackson was actually capable of. It was after they had just finished cleaning the gym hall. The older had convinced Yugyeom to go on a drive with him. They ended up in Jacksons favorite place, the lookout point that looked over the town they lived in. They were lying on the front of the racers car when he asked. Yugyeom was shocked and didn't know what to say. He actually ended up crying slightly as he sobbed out a yes and pulled the other into a sweet kiss.