Valentine's Day at UA ||Part 2||

(Y/n)'s Pov

"(Y/n), for my whole life, you've been there for me. Through thick and thin, you've always been at my side. So will you give me the greatest honor of marrying you?" Todoroki said as he pulled a random ring pop out of his pocket and put it on my ring finger. I was utterly shocked as I broke out into a nervous sweat.

"I-I-I uh...gotta g-go to the bat-bath-bathroom." I managed to stutter out as I took my hand from him and bolster to the bathroom. But as a consequence, I was followed by all the girls in 1-A "(Y/n)! Wait up!" shouted Mina as we finally reached the bathroom. "I can't believe that that happened to you, you're SO lucky!!!" exclaimed the pinkalicious girl as she slung both her arms around my shoulders and put her head on top of my own.

"I wouldn't say it like that ribbit," Tsyu spoke up among the crowd of girls that were now huddled in the bathroom. "Yea, think about it, having people crowd around you and chase after you saying that they love you, all because of a stupid harem quirk," Momo said yous. " Yea that part I'm not looking forward to," I said in disdain as I hunched over and sulked in my own self-pity.

"Hey think about it this way at least you'll have a lot of attention," Uraraka said trying to cheer me up. "I don't like having the spotlight on me," I mumbled. "I think we've been in here long enough, let's get back to the classroom before we get in trouble," Jiro stated as we all filed out of the bathroom and into the hallway. But then I was stopped by Jiro who said, "But remember, it's up to you to decide whether its a blessing or a curse."

~~~Time skip: 1 hour later~~~

"IT'S A CURSE! IT'S DEFINITELY A CURSE!!!" You see, I was saying this because...I was being chased by all the boys of 1-A, 1-B, AND General Studies (mainly Shinsou though)!!! It was lunchtime so this all happened a few seconds after I stepped out of the class. I had looked outside and seen that there was a stampede of boys with heart in their eyes running towards me.

So when Mina told me to run, you best believe I got my ass outta there as fast as possible! Which then brings us to the current time where I am still running from a swarm of both that I've met before and have no flipping idea who they were. I was starting to run out of breath when I remembered that there was an empty classroom around the corner that I was about to turn. I remember hearing that the room is normally used for clubs and or after-school activities.

So, with little hesitation, I activated my quirk and sped up to the point where I couldn't see anyone anymore, and hid in the small, but spacious, room. After what seemed like a few minutes I finally heard the stampede of footsteps come to a halt and was followed by a bunch of, "where is she's, " and, "where did she goes." They continued to search for me until something asked, "Has anyone check the multi-purpose room yet?" "No, not yet."

Oh no, I thought. They must mean the room that I'm in right now! I began to worry as I heard someone approach the room. I bit my lip as I saw him turn the doorknob. But. Just as he was about to open it, I was saved by an angel. "GUYS! I SAW HER!! SHE WENT THAT WAY!!!" a guy shouted to the other men that were in the hallway.

Once they were gone and the sound of their thundering footsteps ceased, I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. So after a couple minutes, when I decided it was finally safe, I peeked my head out of the doorway to see if the coast was clear. It was. So I quietly snuck out of the multi-purpose room and went to the teacher's lounge.

I could hear laughter and the sounds of many different conversations. I then knocked on the door three times then  waited for an answer. After a couple of seconds, I heard the talking stop as I heard someone shuffle towards the door.  Said person then asked, "Who's there?" To which I replied, "It's (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." The door opened up to reveal Midnight. "(Y/n), why are you here?" she asked, confused. "Well...I'm in quite the predicament, you see." I said to her.