Class Representative

3rd Person Pov

It has been a few days since I was discharged from the hospital. When I was, I got home and found my room in ruins. Everything was burnt or had burn marks on it, so it was going to take a while to repair. But right now I am on my way to school, and quite early might I add, when I noticed a friend walking by. "Momo-Chan!" I shouted as I ran towards the now shocked black haired girl.

"Ah! (Y/n)-chan, you startled me!" She announced with a slight stutter. I chuckled at little out of embarrassment as the two of us began walking towards the school. We made small talk for most of the walk there, other moments we'd just walk in comfortable silence. After a while, we finally arrived at the gates of UA High School, only for it to be blocked by a horde of news reporters, interviewers, and cameramen and women. We tried to silently sneak past them but we were spotted by one reporter who shouted the following, "Look! There's another one!" Instantly the horde enveloped them. Leaving them squished and with no way to escape. The girls tried to push through the sea of people to get into their school, they pushed and shoved their way through the crowd until finally, they reached the front gates of the school.

"Hurry Momo-chan!" (Y/n) shouted to the dazed teen and she grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the gates of the school. As soon as the reporters tried to follow them, the gate slammed shut, nearly hitting one of them. "Phew! That was intense. I didn't know reporters could be so...vicious!" (Y/n) said through gasps as she bent down and put her hands on her knees.

"Yeah, me neither." Momo hesitantly replied. We got up off of the floor and started to pat  (Y/n)'s back. "Anyway, I think it's about time we head inside, don't you think?" she added casually with a slight head tilt at the end.

'CUTENESS OVERLOAD!' you thought as you held up your clenched fists to your chest and let out a huge puff of air through your nose (seems like your inner otaku is showing), and felt your cheeks heat up slightly as well. "Uh (Y/n)-chan what are you doing?" she added slightly worried for her classmate.

"Don't worry about it, " you paused and then took Yaoyaorozu by the hand, "Well what are you waiting for, let's go!" You two sped down the halls, dodging students and teachers, occasionally greeting those that recognized you and even getting lost a few times, but at last, you reached classroom 1-A. You opened up the door and turned to Yaoyorozu giving her an 'after you' look, which she happily did. Once she was in the class it was your turn and you were greeted with a bone-crushing hug.

"(Y/N)-CHAN! I WAS SO WORRIED!" It was none other than Uraraka.

"Can't...BREATHE!" you practically shouted as you struggled to get air. Realizing her mistake, Uraraka quickly let go of you.

"O-oh, sorry (Y/n)-chan. I was just really excited to see you since I heard that you were in the hospital over the weekend." (Idk about where you live, but at least where I live, my school almost always begins the school year on a Thursday, so I'm just pretending that it started on Thursday since hospitals usually have patients stay two nights at the very least) Uraraka said sheepishly as she stood in front of me, one hand scratching her head, the other behind her back. After I was released from her 'hug' I put a hand to my chest and took in deep breaths and stood up straight.

"It's alright Ura-chan— wait is it ok if I call you that?" I stopped mid-sentence to look at her for approval of my nickname for her and for some reason I saw a bright shade of pink travel up her face like a thermometer. "Yo, you ok there Ura-chan?" I asked as I began to take a step towards her. She reacted to this by jumping a little and waving her hands frantically.

"O-Oh I'm fine! It's just I haven't been given a nickname before." She replies, her voice trailing off a bit towards the end as she clasped her hands together in front of her chest.  "Hn." was all I said in return as I went to my desk behind a certain spikey blonde and sat down, and just as I did the bell rang.