I got tagged

Hey so sorry this isn't an update but I promise there will be one soon. ANYWAYS I got tagged by HamilTrashCan666

 ANYWAYS I got tagged by HamilTrashCan666

~~~

1. I have a dog and he's a boxer husky mix
2. I have two fish, one's name is Puppy
and the other is Fsh (Get it???😏)
3. I am from Mayo, Ireland, Sandwich, England, and Bologna, Italy, but have never been to any of those places (I'm also a bit Korean).
4. I have legal citizenship in Ireland
5. I'm a HUGE dog person
6. I have insomnia and it's REAAAAALLLYYY bad
7. When I was 10, my friend and I would meet up at the library almost every day and write books together. (We once made a 250-page book)
8. My favorite "food" is chocolate
9. I like to do theatre for fun
10. I play volleyball, basketball, and soccer both at my school and for clubs.

~~~

The Tagged Hall of Fame:
i-love-anime-ppl
kacchanswife
Harrypotter7366
norishzoldyk
scatteredyellowbirds
LemonZeast
SUmmERklAP
xX-SnowFall-Xx
Shimmerpowder
AnimeManiac9000
Izuku__Kun
( I couldn't tag 28 people because I don't  have a lot of friends 😭😭😭 )

~~~

My joke is...
Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
*cricket cricket cricket*

~~~

(I added in a special for Valentines Day so I hope you won't mind)

I could feel my heart thumping against my rib cage in a state of panic. Once I came down my adrenaline high (I think that's what you call it anyway) I let out a bloodcurdling cry of agony. I can't describe the pain that I felt, but all I know is that I wanted it to stop. I looked at my hands and saw that they were pitch black and that they were releasing, what looked like black electricity. Then a sudden rush of pain overtook me and I screamed even louder. The electricity seemed to react to it and started to become even larger and more frantic, causing even more destruction to the fallen, and even pulverized, buildings around me. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw a silhouette approaching me. I soon realized that the person coming towards me was none other than...

And that was the normal Midoriya/Bakugou/Kirishima/Todoroki x reader spoiler. The next one is the Valentine's Day spoiler.

I sigh loudly as I stood up from my desk causing everyone who had seemingly been focussed discussing matters with their friends to direct their full attention towards me. Though when they did this, it caused me to be a bit nervous because I am not good at being put in the spotlight. But still, I continued my speech.
"The reason I am wearing these glasses is that when I took this stupid necklace from these kids that I saved so I could turn it into the police, I got cursed. Now whoever looks into my eyes gets caught in this harem quirk." I stated, annoyed at all the questions that were being thrown at me by my classmates.
"I highly doubt that (Y/n), here I'll prove that its fake, " said a monotonous voice that I knew belonged to Shouto. He walked up to me I stood still, not fully understanding what he was doing, but once I fully realized what it was he was doing, it was too late. He was taking off my glasses...
"Wait, Shouto, no!" I shouted at him as I tried to stop him but he had already looked into my eyes. It was as if everyone had gone silent anticipating what would happen next, including myself. Then Shouto had taken both of my hands into his, and what he said next shocked both me and the entire class.

~~~

I'm sorry if I didn't do this right or didn't follow the rules but I just don't have a lot of friends and I'm new at this. 😭😭😭😔😔😔