The Bug (Fluff)

A/N This is Monster! Tom x Tord

        Tord's POV:

"Uggghh..." I groaned in pain. I got up and looked around. I was in the living room for some reason. "I must've fallen asleep here last night..." I concurred. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs in a timely manner. Then I heard something I didn't think I would ever hear, Tom was yelling at the top of his lungs "TORD!!!!!! HELP!!" 

"Oh, so YOU'RE coming to ME for help for once?" I replied with a smirk.

"JUST SHUT UP AND HELP ME!" He screamed and jumped over the railing, and since the couch just happened to be right below it, on top of me. 

"OW! JAEVLA HELVETE THOMAS!!!! WARN ME NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO TRY AND COMMIT SUICIDE, JESUS!"(Jaevla Helvete: Fucking Hell) I rubbed my back.

"That's payback for being a smartass." he said

"Oh, fuck you." I said and stood up. He stood up a grabbed my hand. I blushed at the sudden move, but was quickly snapped out of it by being dragged up the stairs. I grasped his hand and started running with him. When we got to his room. "What is this Tom?" I asked feeling slightly annoyed and also slightly happy as we were still holding hands. 

"Look, idiot" He stated as he pointed at his bed frame. I looked at where he was pointing and saw a little wolf spider sitting there. I let go of his hand, walked over to it, and asked "You're afraid of this little fella?" I picked it up and started to walk back to Tom who was shaking and ran towards my room as I walked back. 

"Come here." I said bluntly. He reluctantly walked back towards where I was.

      Tom's POV:

I cautiously came out from behind Tord's door and reluctantly walked back to where he was standing in my doorway. I was uncontrollably shaking. I might be a big scary monster half the time, but bugs terrify the shit out of me. I stayed a good two feet away from him while he was holding that tiny yet terrifying monster. He took a step towards me. I growled a low deep growl as if saying 'Keep that shit over there.' He continued completely unfazed. I backed up as he continued to walk towards me. He stopped and said "Just look at the spider. Don't focus on the fact that it's a spider, focus on the fact that it's a living thing. Just like you, only you are 10x it's size." I listened to what he said and took it to heart. I stepped forward and studied the spider. It was hairy, and had huge fangs that looked like they could cut glass. "It's- It's kinda cool..." I said.

"See. Not so bad once you see it from a different perspective." He replied.

"Yeah... Now set it free outside, please!" I was practically begging as I took a step back.

"Alright, alright." He said and walked down the stairs. I followed close behind him, making sure he wasn't gonna pull some bullshit. He opened the front door and set it down in the grass. 

"Thank you." I said and grabbed his wrist, spinning him around so that he faced me. I then pulled him close and kissed him. He, without hesitation, kissed back. He placed his hands on my my hips and wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. My eyes shot open when I heard an "Ahem" from behind me. I turned around to find a very flustered Matt and very pissed off Edd. I shrugged and pecked him on the lips. I heard gasps from behind me and smirked.

A/N I forgot to add to the title that this book is completely open to kinks!!! There will be no kink shaming here!! Certain kinks I might not do, for example a foot kink, because I don't like feet, sorry!  

Well? How was it for my first book? I hope it was okay!! Please leave feedback!!

       -Author Snenpai!

(665 words)