I have a better idea~ (Smut)

A/N Red Leader! Tord x WTFuture! Trans! Tom

A/N Ok, look. In this chapter, some parts have made some people upset. Now, is like to clarify that Tom (In this AU) is transgender. Please stop coming at me with the whole "MeN cAn'T hAvE fEmInIne HiPs-" I'm sick of it. So there, problem solved. He's had the necessary surgery to fully become a man but still has some feminine aspects. Thank you, enjoy.

P.S. (Sorry, salty bean) It is totally ok to enjoy a woman's curves. So kindly go sit your hole of self-pity and doubt on your own. Don't come at me, in the comments. If you have an issue pm me, I'd be happy to work it out with you.

I'm sorry. This story will be up for a few more days, but after that, I'm taking it down. I don't like the hate and negativity that cane from it. I'm sorry to those who enjoyed it.

       3rd person POV:

           Tom knocked on the door to talk to the red leader, or as Tom knew him, Tord. After the end, the Norsk came up with a plan and succeeded in not only ruling the world but somehow, making Tom fall for him. He didn't know why he was so in love with him, he just was. And Tord was completely okay with it because if he was being honest, he had always had feelings for Tom. He loved his feminine body, the way his hips were so perfectly shaped. He shook the thoughts away as he heard the knock on his door. 

"Enter." He said in his thick Norwegian accent.

       Tord's POV:

               I looked at the door as it opened slowly and was greeted with the love of my life. He walked over and sat on my lap. "Yes, ~?" I purred.

"You have a meeting with the gray army leader in a half-hour." He said. 

"...Oh," I replied, feeling slightly disappointed. "Alright, how about I take you to lunch for the half-hour leading up to that?" I asked immediately afterward.

"Hmmmmm... I have a much better idea~" He said and climbed off my lap. 

"And just what is this 'idea' of yours?" I said standing up.

"You'll just have to wait and find out, now won't you?" And with that, he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to our shared room.

"I think I know what this idea is, and I think I like it..." We entered our room and I was thrown on the bed as tom closed the door. I sat up and scooted back towards the headboard. He walked over to the bed and pulled something out. He tossed me a crop top and a very short skirt. What he tossed next, I wasn't expecting. It landed on the bed with a soft thud. I looked down to where it fell and saw a pair of cat ears, and a tail attached to a butt plug. I blushed when I saw them. "I bought this special for you kitten~," He said seductively.

"Y-You want me to use a b-butt plug?" I asked nervously because I'd never used one before. He must've seen the fear on my face as he said "Don't worry babe, it feels good. Especially when it vibrates." My eyes widened as he said that. 

"I-It vibrates?!" I asked, afraid of feeling something vibrating inside me.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"O-Of course, you're my husband." 

"Then get dressed and use the plug."

"Ok..."I said and started to put the outfit on. I got to the plug and freaked out a little bit. I had never used one before, so I didn't know how how to, you know... insert it... I just went with how I thought it to have been done and pushed it in with a slight moan. I could feel myself get harder. All of a sudden, I feel two hands grab my manhood from behind. It made me jump a little bit, but I melted into it. He slowly started to pump me. I laid my head back on his shoulder as he continued. I took a step forward, separating his hands from me. I walked over to the bed and laid down on my back with my legs spread. The skirt came up a bit revealing the butt plug and my already hard cock. 

"Hmmmm~ Someone's excited to see me~" Tom teases. I moan out his name. He walks over and pulls something out of his pocket. He presses a button and I feel something happen inside me. Then it hits me, that's the remote for my tail. I throw my head back in pleasure. 

3rd POV:

"See~ I told you you'd like it~," He told the smaller, devil horned man. Tord was too caught up in the pleasure to answer him. Tom crawled on the bed on top of Tord and kissed him passionately. Tord kissed back with an equal amount of passion, lust filling his eyes. Tom reached his hand down while still kissing Tord. He grabbed the toy and started pumping it in and out of his husband below him. Tord moaned loudly. 

"U-Unh! Tommmm..." he moaned. Tom continued to push the vibrating toy in and out of his lover. 

"Please..." Tord said.

"Please what~?" Tom asked teasingly.

"PleASE fuck me..." He asked needfully. 

"What was that? I couldn't hear you~" He teased again. 

"Goddammit Tom, Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me your little slut!" He practically yelled out. 

"Alright~," He said and pulled out the plug. He pulled his pants and boxers down and lined himself up, thinking that Tord would be stretched enough from the vibrator. He slowly pushed in, letting Tord adjust. Tord nodded his head, signaling for Tom to go. Tom started thrusting slowly at first. Tord bucked his hips as a sign for Tom to go faster. And Tom did just that. He went faster and harder, hitting deeper in the process. Tom reached his hand up to Tord's dick and pumped in rythm They continued this for a bit until Tom hit a place that sent Tord over the edge. He came all over Tom's hand and his back relaxed. Seeing Tord's beautiful face that he made when he finished caused Tom to reach his limit. With one final thrust, he came deep inside Tord. He pulled out and started to get dressed. He threw Tord's uniform to him. "You have 10 minutes till your meeting. I would hurry and get ready Sir~" Tom said. Tord got dressed and went to his meeting. His meeting was completely successful and he allied with the Gray army.

A/N: Heya! Author bitch here! How are you guys? Are you ok? If anyone needs someone to talk to, feel free to message me!

                                    -Author Snenpai~!