An Omega in a House Full of Alphas (Smut) Part one

A/N: Hey, I'm sorry that I have been so incredibly inactive. I have just had a lot of personal shit going on and I haven't really been able to write. So, here ya are. Hope you enjoy!

~Author Bitch

It started out like any other normal day, all the boys were in their rooms doing their own things. Tom playing his bass, Susan. Matt admiring himself again. Edd in his room drinking cola. And Tord reading hentai and listening to music. The only difference about today, was that Tord was going into heat. Edd, Matt, and Tom are all Alphas, but Tord... he was an omega. He dropped his book as he felt a familiar burning pain throughout his entire body. He quickly stood up and rushed to the door to lock it. But before he could make it to the door, Tom and Edd stepped in smelling the room. Since he just went into heat, the scent wasn't too strong, they didn't know he was in heat yet, or at least Matt didn't. Tom went in first. He walked up to Tord. "..." He didn't say anything for a moment, just looked down at him.

"I smell an omega in heat..." He finally said. Edd then came up on his other side.

"Me too..." They both sniffed the air again. By this time Tord was a flustered, blushing mess, and both Edd and Tom noticed. They gave each other a look before looking back at Tord with devilish smirks on their faces.

"You wouldn't happen to know who it is~? Would you Tord~?" Tom asked placing his finger and thumb on Tord's chin, forcing him to look at Tom. "U-Uh- N-No, W-why would I-I know?" Tord asked desperately trying to hide the fact that it was him. Just then Matt opened the door. "I know who it is..." He said.

"Why, who could it be~?" Tom asked.

"Well, it's the little man in front of you~" He said to them pushing them both out of the way to get to his little omega in heat. "Do you need some... Assistance... Baby boy~?" He asked as he pulled his shirt off. Matt was Tord's boyfriend, and didn't like to share, but since Tord trusted these two, Matt usually lets them help out in some way. Tord nods quietly as Matt teasingly, starts to rub Tord's crotch with his knee. Tord turned his head to the side and covered his mouth as he moaned. "Don't hide your noises. I want to hear and see all of your beautiful reactions~" He says. He rubs harder. "A-Ah~" Tord moans again. Matt then unexpectedly picks him up and roughly throws him on the bed. This conjures a reaction out of Tord. His girth starts rapidly rising. "Where is it?" Asked Matt. Tord points to his closet. Matt then goes over and pulls out a red and purple box of Toys and condoms and other very kinky objects. The other two boys looked over his shoulder into the box. Edd pulled out a pair fluffy purple handcuffs and held them with one finger. He looks at Tord with lust in his eyes as Tom pulls out a whip. Matt then pulls out a gag with a hole for his tongue. Edd cuffs Tord to the headrest while Matt gags him, then Tom steps in and whips his thigh, hard, causing him to moan loudly.

Edd slowly pulls the small boy's pants off and then throw them somewhere to the side. Matt steps in and pulls his boxers off with his teeth. His member springs up hitting Matt in the face, causing Tord to become even more of a flustered, blushing mess. Matt licks his lips and greedily takes Tord's whole member into his mouth. Edd starts to leave hickies all over his neck. Tom moved onto the other side and set the whip down. He played with his sensitive nipples, biting, sucking, and pinching. All of this simulation causes Tord to pull on the cuffs and buck his hips as he moaned embarrassingly loudly, signaling that he was close. At that moment, all the boys stepped back from him. Matt Loomed over him, lust filling his eyes.

A/N MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CLIFHANGER!!! I'm so evil!!!! See y'all in part two!

Author bitch, OUTIE!

(687 Words)