An Omega in a House Full of Alphas! (Smut) Part two

3rd POV:

Matt Loomed over him, lust filling his eyes. "Oh my precious baby boy~ You want to cum~?" Tord rapidly nods his head. Matt just gives a sadistic smile.

"You're gonna have to work for that baby~"

He removes the gag and unties Tord only to place a collar around his neck and then attaches a leash. He forces him down to his knees and says "Suck." He nods and places his hands around his hard cock. He then leans his head towards it as he feels a hand in his hair. His eyes travel up and he sees Matt softly caressing his head. He places the tip in his mouth then pulls off, licking up and down the side, tracing his lover's veins.

Behind them Edd and Tom had started to make out. Edd slowly reaches his hand down to jerk Tom off. Tom moans into his mouth, giving Edd the chance to slip his tongue in.

Tord's POV:

I finally put the head into my mouth, loving how he tastes. I feel his hand then push me down onto him, causing his dick to go down my throat, lucky for me, I don't have a gag reflex. He tugs my hair, making me moan, sending vibrations through his member. He moans and tosses his head back as I feel his member start to throb in my mouth. I lick around the sides, tracing the veins, and sucking harder. He pulls me off before I can taste his sweet cum. He roughly pulls me back onto the bed and cuffs and gags me again. My eyes are glazed over and my body is covered in sweat, my face buried in the pillow, ass in the air. Edd and Tom stopped their heated make out session and went on either side of me. Matt placed his hands on my hips and lined his member up with my puckered hole. I turned my head to study his features. The way he looked right now was amazing. His abs glistened with sweat, his hair standing tall as always. His dominant eyes and predatory stance. God, I love him. Why am I so hopelessly lost in love with him? My thoughts are interrupted as he thrust his length into me, making me moan loudly through the gag. I pushed my hips back and pulled on the cuffs. I feel a harsh slap to my ass and realize Tom had the whip again. I moan at the pain from hum harshly slapping me and Matt pulling my hair. "Who do you belong to slut~?" He asked me. I tried to respond but was cut off by his hand moving to my neck. I moaned as loud as I could, which wasn't very loud, damn asphyxiation kink. My back arched as I got closer to my climax. I wanted to beg, but couldn't. I felt Matt's member twitch inside of me, then heard moans from my left, I turned to look and saw Tom fucking Edd against the wall. I suddenly saw white as Matt hit that special spot. "AAH~!" I moaned, making a lewd face. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull, and my tongue hung out through the hole of the gag. I felt his member throb inside of me as he came, painting my insides white. I came onto the sheets, seconds after. He pulled out and took off the cuffs and gag as Tom took care of Edd and they left the room. Matt pulled me close and snuggled me not bothering to clean anything up. "Th-Thanks Daddy..." I mumble and snuggle into his chest. He hums and we both quickly doze off.

A/N: AAAGGHHHH GOMEN'NEZAIIIIII
I'M A BAD AUTHORRRRR- Ok, I'm going to read and write BNHA shit. Bai!!

~Author Bitch~