Heartstruck :|: Part 1

——————————————————————
~~Deku Pov~~
Valentine's day. A day half the school looks forward too......and at the same time a day half the school avoids like the plague. And it's coming up in a couple of days. Great. Id have to say im in the middle honestly, when it comes to my thoughts on the holiday, It really depends on if i have a valentine or not.

I laughed to myself quietly and continued writing in my diary.

This year....I do have someone I like.....but- it's hard to explain.....I shouldn't like this person because..... they're a guy too. I won't say who in here because the chances of me losing this diary are pretty high. But....between you and me....I really wish i didn't like this person....everyone will probably call me crazy, treat me different- Not to mention that person couldn't possibly like me!.....I really wish they would like me back- Gah! What am I saying? This is crazy.....Im just being stupid....I should just-

As I was about to continue putting myself down a friendly character walked up and interrupted.

"Hey Deku!" Kirishima jogged over waving a hand.

"O-Oh hey Kirishima!" I slammed my notebook shut and slipped it into my satchel.
Kirishima placed his hands on the table and sat down across from me.

"What brings you to the library?" I saw he was holding a book with a blue cover.

"Oh, I just wanted a quiet place to take some notes! What about you?" I motioned to the book in his hand

"Oh, this? It's just a fairytail" he laughed nervously "It's about a young girl she lives in medieval times and shes a runaway from a rich family! Also she earns these like key things that give her like these super magic powers! And she meets mages and princes and a dragon Lord and so many other cool characters and-"
Kirishima who had somehow stood up in his explanation of the story quietly sat back down a bit embarrassed.

"You must really like that story huh?" I smiled at him

"Yah my Older sister used to read it to me" He laughed and scratched the back of his head
"Anywho I have to go I promised to meet up with Kami and Mina Ill see you around.

I waved and then looked away "Later Kirishima"

"Oh- and remember..." Kirishima stood up from the table "You are awesome too and you deserve to be happy just like everyone else" He smiled and gave a thumbs up.

I don't know what it was about what he said....but it was exactly what I needed to hear...I melted into a warm smile, "Thank you"

He noded "Later Dude" I watched his back as he left the library.

I figured it was time I had left the library, I would finish my entry in my book later. I slung my satchel over my shoulder and started down the hall toward the classroom, my free period was about up anyway. I was lost in thought about what to do about my feelings and like fate, of course, that person was right in front of me- wait that's too close!

"Oi!" He yelled at me

I had fallen over from the impact. My cheeks started to glow.
"A-Ah I'm sorry Kacchan!" I frantically fumbled for my stuff which had fallen out of my bag. To my surprise there was a hand outstretched to mine, My face turned even redder. i hesitated-

"You want my help or not!?"

I quickly grabbed his hand and scrambled up.

"Damn nerd....tch" He bumped my shoulder as he walked past.

I couldn't believe I touched his hand, I was sure my face was as red as a tomato

'Damn....' I thought....H-Hes really hot- wait why did he help me up?........-I suddenly came back to reality "shitshitshitshitshitshitshit" I started picking up my stuff "Gah! He probably thinks im an idiot! Argh!?"

————————————————————————