Rating Game pt 2

(Y/n): Hope you're ready to die Riser!!!

Riser: W-What the hell is that?! Yubelluna take care of him

Yubelluna Charged at you and tried to eliminate you while using her bombs causing a big explosion.

When the explosion cleared you were holding Yubelluna's weapon in your hand. You looked at her with no emotion in your eyes.

(Y/n): You work for this rude piece of shit, he's a perverted friend chicken of retarded birth that wasn't shown his proper place!

Issei: Okay! Anyone care to explain the FUCK?!

Ravel: 'I think that involves giving that pervert credit and My brother'

Rias: What's gonna happen?

Issei: The takeaway here is your welcome

Rias: The ends don't justify the means, Issei

(Thanks for the comment KazutoVlogs it was funny I had to use it!!)

You broke her weapon into pieces and kneed her in the gut hard making her fall to the ground trying to catch her breath

(Y/n): Maybe if you didn't work for this Shit bird I would lay easy on you...you work for the wrong guy..and now you have to pay for it. White Dragon: Breath!!

You sent a pure white bean at her eliminating her

Sona: One of lord Riser's queens retired

Riser: You Dare..you dare take one of my pieces out like that?! You have no right to be in the same place as Riser Phenex. Im a pu-

You cut him off but kicking him in the gut quickly grabbing his ankles and repeated to slam him you punched him in the gut making him fly back making him stay still and he was confused.

Riser: What have you done to Riser?!

(Y/n): My White Dragon Force is infused with a certain type of a magic and anyone who gets touched with its stigmata gets paralyzed.

Your hands started to glow a faint white

(Y/n): And now your officially my punching bag