Part 3

"So there's this party tonight." Hoseok chimed, looking up from his phone and at his friend, who was sitting hunched over at his desk. Yoongi just ignored him and played the track another time to try and figure out what else was missing instead. His dark hoodie and black jeans almost made him blend in with the dark scenery outside of the window above his desk.

"Some guys from my dance class are hosting it and I managed to get you invited as well." He was lounging on the floor of Yoongi's apartment. The dancer had brought him some take out like he usually did on Fridays, well, whenever he wasn't going out that is.

"Hobi I don't have—" Yoongi started, his fingers flying over the keyboard, pressing the keys without even looking down, eyes glued to the bright screen. The dancer let out an annoyed sigh as he rolled his eyes, which Yoongi didn't see, too focused on his music.

"Time. Yes, I know, you never have time." Hobi muttered under his breath. "Just tell me, when was the last time you left your apartment for something else than school or work?" Yoongi shot his best friend a glare over his shoulder but the younger boy just continued looking at him with his eyebrow raised in question.

"Yesterday I had to go to the store--" He tried and Hoseok scoffed loudly in dissatisfaction.

"I'm serious, hyung! You can't spend your entire life slaving away on your music, you'll have plenty of time for that later!" He moved his arms animatedly as he spoke. "You're in college now, live a little! You should get out and meet new people, maybe even get laid for once!" Only then did Yoongi turn in his chair to look at his friend and throw daggers at him with his cold stare, but the younger boy seemed unaffected by the glare.

"I have you and Joon." The elder muttered, squinting his eyes. "And I don't have time for that, Hope, I barely have enough time and energy to take care of myself how the hell am I supposed to sustain a healthy relationship?"

"Did I say something about a relationship?" The younger boy moved his eyebrow suggestively and Yoongi just rolled his eyes, letting out an even louder sigh. "I'm begging you. Just this once." Hobi pushed himself up from the floor and kneeled in the middle of the living room, hands raised as if in prayer.

Yoongi chewed on his lip as he thought about it for a moment, knowing that Hope wouldn't just let it go unless he at least really considered it. He was right, though, like he was most of the time. Yoongi had been cooped up in his apartment for too long and he still didn't have a lot of inspiration as to what to write about. So far he had half a song. The lyrics were something he didn't even want to think about since he was still conflicted on how to approach them.

He didn't even know what he should write about exactly. He didn't know how to say what he wanted to say and make the listener feel something real at the same time. If he would have to spend another sleepless night trying to figure it out he might just go insane and if the party would suck he'll at least have a chance to drink.

"Alright, fine." Yoongi murmured and ran a hand over his face. "I'll go." Hoseok almost screamed in excitement as he jumped up from the floor, his dark hair bouncing along, and embraced Yoongi tightly. The older boy squirmed against his embrace. "Just let me save this first." He muttered against Hobi's shoulder as the younger boy refused to let him go.

But a few hours later, as soon as Yoongi entered the house where the party was being held at, he instantly regretted coming at all. Nevertheless Hoseok grabbed his hand and pulled him inside against his will. You came this far, you might as well come inside for a bit, he had argued when Yoongi resisted.

The one time he'd stepped out of his comfort zone, everything was going to shit already. As expected. Not only was he uncomfortable but his anxiety rose substantially at the amount of people that was present. As soon as they walked past the threshold the pair was immediately met with a moving mass of dancing and screaming bodies that had taken up the entire living room area of the big frat house.