Romantic/dirty imagine for molly!

Romantic/dirty Liam imagine for MollyPotter A.K.A Molly!

Molly’s POV

Me and Liam have been dating for a while now but somehow the paparazzi haven’t found out yet. We were walking home from a perfect date when they show up out of nowhere. Liam grabs me and pulls me into his chest so my face can’t be seen while walking me to the nearest store luckily its unlocked the owner must have forgotten to lock it thank you god!

He quickly pulls you in and locks the door behind you. I notice my heart is beating 100 miles an hour. “Liam im scared!” I say he pulls us to a changing room in the back of the shop. We sit down on the floor. “I know its ok everything’s going to be ok. I would never let them hurt you. I promise” he said then kisses me.

 I wasn’t expecting the kiss so I fell backwards with him landing on top of me. He stopped kissing me then looked into my eyes and before I knew it we were both fully naked. Liam positioned himself at my entrance and thrusted into me with all his power. It wasn’t long before I got that feeling in my stomach I know what that means. “Liam im going to cum!” “Me too just hold it for a few more seconds!” I tried with all my might. “Liam I cant hold it any longer!” “okay! Now!” my eyes rolled in to the back of my head as I hit my high “Molly!” I herd him moan as his warm cum filled my insides.