Sweet Niall imagine for Marie !

A sweet Niall imagine for xxx_IMissYou_xxx  A.K.A Marie

Your boyfriend Niall is on tour with his band they are very popular all over the world so it didn’t take long for the paparazzi to find out but you don’t mind because you haven’t received any hate and all the fans except your relationship.

He is currently inParisand has sent you tickets to fly you out to spend the week with him and the boys you are so excited! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie’s POV

The airport is packed with screaming girls. I guess the paparazzi found out about me flying out here! Oh well here goes nothing you grab on to Paul’s arm and making a run for it through the crowd. We luckily make it through in one piece “thanks Paul!” I said running over to the black van Niall was sitting inside. I quickly ran to it and jumped in mostly because I missed Niall but also because I didn’t want to be attacked by thousands of screaming girls!

Once in the van you noticed the boys weren’t in there. “hey were are the boys?” you ask “well I thought I would spend a day with you because I missed you soooo much!” he said giving me an Eskimo kiss. “did you just give me an Eskimo kiss?” you laughed. He started tickling you “n-n-n Niall s-s-s stop!” you said in between laughter he stopped and you gave him a playful smack on the arm.

The van suddenly comes to a stop and you both jumped out. You’re jaw dropped you were standing in front of the Eiffel tower! Niall tuck you’re hand and led you to the elevator. The doors opened and you stepped out at the top of the tower! You look around to see a table covered with a white cloth and candles and champagne, in the corner a man was playing a violin. Everything was perfect.

You had finished your meal and your glass of champagne when Niall turned to you and said “do you know what I’ve always wanted to do?” “what?” “this” before you could reply he crashed is lips down on to yours for a long passionate kiss.