a sweet/flirty Harry imagine for Anna

A sweet/flirty imagine for MrsAnnaStyles A.K.A Anna!

Anna’s POV

Ahhh! Finally time to go home. Don’t get me wrongMiami’s fun but I miss home. I board the plane to start the long journey back home. I find my seat in the first class area and take a seat.

 I started searching through my bag for my kindle when I finally find it I sink back in to the comfy seat and prop my feet on the foot rest; I was about half way through my book when I felt someone sit next to me. I look up to see a very good looking curly haired green eyed boy. He gave me a big smile showing of his perfect pearly white teeth. I returned a smile and carried on reading.

I had read about 3 pages when the boy looked over my shoulder. “Whatcha reading?” “Its called touched by angles” “cool, so what’s your name beautiful?” I couldn’t help but blush “ummm… it’s Anna, what’s yours?” “Well Anna I must say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and my names Harry” I felt my cheeks heat up and I think he noticed because the smile on his face turned in to a grin.

The drinks cart came by and the woman asked me if I wanted anything. “Oh no it’s ok I’ve no money on me” “no wait!Illbuy you something!” “Awww that’s so sweet” “what would you like?” “Urm a coke please!” “Two cokes please” “there you go sir, enjoy!” he handed me my coke and I thanked him.

 “You really didn’t haft to do this you know” “nah its fine cant have a beautiful young lady like you dieing of thirst can I ?” he said sending me a wink. I giggled. “You’re very cheeky aren’t you?” “Ha-ha that’s me! And you’re very gorgeous!” I blushed again. He’s sweet yet cheeky at the same time I like this boy.