Sweet/dirty Harry imagine for sammi

Sweet/dirty Harry imagine for ThisIsLaLaAndBoo A.K.A Sammi

Tonight you and your boyfriend Harry are going out for a meal. it’s 7 o’clock and your ready to go he should be here any minute now. *knock knock* right on time! You open the door to reveal a confident looking Harry holding a bouquet of red roses. “aww thank you! That’s so sweet!” I quickly ran and put the flowers into some water. I walked back to the door then to Harry’s Aldi.

*at the restaurant*

The waiter brought you both a delicious plate of food. You both said your thankyou’s and the waiter left. About half way through the meal you felt Harry’s hand stroke your thigh making you choke slightly on your food. A knowing smirk spread across his face as a light moan escaped your lips. He stood up “excuse me a need to visit the bathroom” he walked more like strutted to the bathroom. Suddenly your phone buzzed In your purse you quickly pulled it out seeing you have a text from Harry.

Meet me in the bathroom you know you want too ;) xxx

You quickly stand up and run to bathroom without hesitation. You reach the bathroom and pull out your phone texting Harry   

Im here were are u ? xxx

In the storage cupboard xxx J

You look around and you spot a door labelled storage you make a run for it looking around making sure no one’s there before quickly stepping inside. As soon as you entered Harry forcefully pushed you against the wall stripping you of your clothes and doing the same with himself. He hoisted you up so that you had no choice but to put your legs around his waist. He unexpectedly and roughly thrusted in to you. It wasn’t long before you arched you back and your eyes rolled into the back of your head. You both quickly got dressed and walked out into the restaurant. Everyone’s eyes were on you as you exited the restaurant.