Parker.Vlo Wtf Parker

Sorry Peterlicous I'm not good at these vlogs post. If it's not what you want I'm truly sorry.

______________________

The video starts with Peter walking into a local gym. He has a black tank top with a white water bottle and a white towel on his left shoulder.

"Hey guys since I got request on how I do my work out routine I decide to make a video!" Peter stated so happily. "I also have a surprise guest" He slowly turned the camera around to see who the guest is.

"Hi people" A voice said with such a dead 'I don't want to be here' tone.

"Can you at least act like you like it, please, for me" Peter said with his puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine" She paused. Looked at Peter and back at the camera. "Hey people, it's MJ here at the gym with this loser" She then looked to peter and whispered "Happy now" With a eye roll.

"Yes very" He said as he kissed her cheek. "Now we are at a local gym because I don't Strange and Mr. Stark to come bother about some science, when I get in the rhythm of my workout don't bother" He became very serious towards the end.

"Your so cute serious" MJ smilied at him.

Peter started to have faint blush on his cheeks "Shut up, let's go work out" As they walked into the middle of gym where there is mats they started to stretched. After the fact peter put the camera on a bench like thing (I don't gyms so bare with me)

"I like to start with the simple stretches" His arms are extended as his back, chest, and shoulders are stretched. Then MJ copies him.

They do a couple more stretches to get in the mood. One done the camera is put on a tri-pod facing a bench press.

"Babe can you put 150 on the rod"

"Peter do it yourself I'm going to the treadmill" She just leaves.

The camera zooms in on Peters sad face and plays 'Hello darkness my old friend, I come to talk to again'

He looks straight into the camera and says "well she left my at least I have all you guys." He fakes being sad for a moment then gets a worried "I at least have you guys right?" He joked.

"Anyways back so work" He puts 150 pounds on the rod and starts doing 15 sets then added 20 pounds and does another 20 sets. Half through his MJ came and watch him. He Started to get a little sweat on his body. When we was done with his third set of 20 with 220 pounds he moved on to a machine that works on your back. As MJ turns the camera to Peter We see him take his shirt off show ing those perfect glistening 6-pack.

"Pete put your shirt own I don't want people looking at my stuff" She said jokingly.

"Babe relaxed let them stare because at the end of the day they can't have me" He said back while taking a sip from his water bottle.

"Still I want to work out and your gonna distract me"

"How am i distracting you?"

"You have a freaking sexy ass body, and your asking 'how am I distracting you" MJ mocked him.

Peter put his hands up in surrender. "Ok I'll pit the shirt on"

"Thank you"

As they continued their routine in the back of Peter the camera can see some one walk in.

The person walked to the equipment next to Peter and started working out.

After 2 minutes Peter got up and took his shirt off because he was getting way to hot. The person next to him and got up too.

"WTF PARKER?" Peter froze for a second and turned around slowly. And who did he see? If you guessed Flash Thompson, you guessed correct. "How did you get abs if your puny Parker?!?"  Flash was getting mad.

Peter looked at the camera then back at Flash. "You never know when to stop do you, and clearly I go to gym so asking how did you get Abs isn't a smart question at a gym. Also if you remember from yesterday it's Stark NOT Parker. Have a good day." Peter grabbed the camera and walked to where MJ was. "Babe can we leave before I beat flash up"

"Flash is here! Can i beat up he always saying something and I want to do something" Now MJ was getting angry. She started to walk where Flash was but peter stopped and held her back. The camera is pointed at the ground but we can still here the conversation.

"MJ you can't do that"
"Why i wanna show him som-"
"I said no and plus tomorrow is the Press conference so if you want you can out him their"
"Fine"
"Now lets go"
The screen turned black and said "See you tomorrow"

_________________

Daily Gif: (it's a Picture sorry just had to show thus picture of Zendaya)