Surprise In Wakanda

This is rushed

Vlog
Wakanda Day 1

Natasha has the camera in her hand. "So we landed about 5 hours ago and the kids went straight to their room and slept" Nat face got really serious. "Yes Tony. They really did go to sleep"

*Tony watching the video* "Oh thank god"

*Back to the Vlog*

Natasha walks to what seem like a very advanced lab. "I am now entering the Princess Shuri labs" The camera pans over the room. Showing the spiral stair case Nat is waking down. The different Black Panther Suits. The different different stations that has projection shooting out of it.

As she continued to move the camera, we see Shuri leaned over a table, quickly writing some thing.

Nat walked up behind her quietly and scared her.

Shuir jumped and screamed. "AAAAHHHH, Stop... I could've dropped my croissant" Shuri saw the camera and quickly shut off your IPad and faced Nat.

Natasha put the camera on a table, allowing the camera to see both of them.

The ex-assassin raised an eyebrow. "What chu working on?"

Shuri gave her a look. "I'm working on" She winked with one eye at a time. Or well, she tired. She ended up blinking while having a funny face.

Nat let a laugh out. "First never try to wink" Nat stopped and get serious. She threw her arms in the air and started to scream. "HOW IS IT NOT DONE, WE ONLY HAVE 5 MORE DAYS" Natasha started to panic.(bipolar)

Shuri grabbed Nats shoulder and shook her. "I'm just making sure *** **** **** *** **** **** *** ***** ******* ** **** ******" Part of what Shuri said was cut out with a beep. The surprise can't be ruined.

Nat nodded her head turned towards the camera. "I'm going to wake up the couple. Finish it" Shuri nodded and went back to work.

The video cuts to Nat walking in a hallway. The camera is on her face. "For the rest of today's vlog, we will be sitting in the room just talki-"

"Oh yeah, right there" A FUCKING MOAN

Nat eyes went wide and her mouth opened alittle. She started to run to the door.

"Keep going"

Nat burst through the door. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON"

On the bed is Mj, who is on her stomach with Peter on top straddling her. Peter stop massaging Mj and looked up. "Mj wanted a massage and since I have to do everything she asked me to do, I gave her a massage" His face, masked with confusion, tilted to the side.

Mj started to laugh. "She thought we having sex you dummy" Peter face got red.

Nat put the camera down. "Ya gave me a heart attack"

Peter got off of Mj and sat on the edge of the bed. Mj also moved by putting her head on his lap. "What's with the camera?" Mj pointed her head towards the camera.

Nat pointed the camera to the couple. "I'm doing the vlogs"

Peter tilted his face. "So you're telling me that for the 7 days we are here you will have that camera on you"

Nat raised an eyebrow. "Is that a problem?"

Peter didn't back down. "Honestly yes. I would like alone time with my girlfriend" Peter winked at the end.

"Oh. Oh. OH OH" Nat stated to get what he means. "But on the day I will be recording"

Mj looked up to Peter, In total confusion said, "What the hell is Wink Wink, and now the day. I hate people keeping secrets from me"

Peter only smiled. "Anyways, what are we doing for today's vlog?" He asked Nat.

"I was hopping we could just sit around and the tri-pod on us while we talk"

Peter and Mj nodded. "Why not" They sat up and started talking...

IN big bold words the screen read.

THE BIG DAY

Natasha had the camera facing her. "Today is the day. I repeat. TODAY IS THE DAY" She had the biggest smile on her face.

Behind her you could see Shuri, T'Challa and Okeye walking around fast saying things the camera isn't picking up.

"Right now everyone is getting things set up. So far the weather is perfect, MJ doesn't suspect a thing and we are a go"

Nat pans the camera around the room showing a table in the middle that has a white table cover, 3 candles in the middle, a flower vase holding 4 sunflowers. There are 2 light brown chair opposite each other. A plate in front of each chair and a rolled up cloth napkin. Inside the napkin held a fork, spoon and a knife.

The room is dimmed alittle with a few lamps to give light. On the walls are pictures of Mj and her family, Peter and his family being happy. There are also some fan art of Spidey with Mj.

The ex-assaassin turns the camera back to her. "This took a while to plan. We are going to cook Mj's Favortie dinner. When I say 'we' I mean Peter cooked it while kicking everyone out the kitchen." She rolled her eyes playfully at the that.

The screen went black for a second then showed Mj and Peter sitting at the table. Peter tapped his jacket pocket as if looking for something. Once he felt the box he stood up and got on one knee...

__________________________

Words: 889

Daily Blessing: