how did it all start

Peter Put the camera on the tripod in front of him and The newly engaged couple.

Peter is on the left side while, wearing a science Pun Shirt and some regular jeans. Tony is sitting in the middle, wearing a simple dark blue shirt sleeve shirt and some black jeans. And lastly, Stephen is on the end at right, wearing his Doctor Strange Suit.

"Hey peeps, Today I'm here with my dad" He points to Tony. "And my soon to be pops" He points to Stephen. "And today we will find out the background story of Ironstrange happened" Taking Tony hands, With the ring on it, and showing the camera. Tony has the biggest smile on his face.

Stephen looked at Tony with so much Love in his eyes it made Peter almost cry.

"Hey uh... Guys, im kinda filming a YouTube video here so can ya please stop eye fucking." Peter said while fake gagging.

"Peter Stark watch your month" Stephen exclaimed.

"You never tell Tony that"

"Yes I do"

Peter looked into the camera like in 'the office'. The camera zoomed in on Peter and played a voice over.  'I know you lying'

Peter just forgot about it and continue the story. "Anyways can we continue the story time"

Tony looked at Peter a and said "what are we story telling again"

Peter through his arms in the air. "About how ironstrange became real" Peter said frustrated.

"Oh ok"

It was 2 years ago, I had to go to an avengers meeting. It was about this magic man person. Nick Fury gave out his file to everyone saying he could be a good asset to the team. As I look through the file I notice how smart he is and he's not that bad looking. 

Fury assigned me and Nat to go talk to him so we went right after the meeting. We meet him at the sanctum. We talked to him for awhile to join the Avengers but he said I was kinda disappointed.

As we were leaving strange asked for my number so we can meet up again. And of course I agreed. I mean like have you seen him. 

Tony looked at Strange with this emotion only one word can describe, love.

For a year we will go out for drinks when ever we had some free time.  During the year I developed feelings for him.  After another 7 more months of just chilling, he finally asked me out amid I was like yes.  That night ended off really good.

Tony and Stephen were holding hands while Peter is having a whole brake down. 

3 months later you found out then 2 months later this baby is on my finger.

That's the end of story time.

"Awe pops you wove dad. You better treat him right oh I'll kill you" Peter tired to intimidate him but he is just so cute.

"Not to offend you but it feels like I'm being threatened but a cupcake" Tony tried to hide his laugh while Peter looked hurt.

"Anyways" Peter rolled his eyes. "Pops, can you describe the process of the proposal?"

"Ok.  I've been thinking of proposing to Tony for the longest. I've never felt this type of love with anyone so I made this ring the specialist ring I can in the inside it has the words your my arc reactor. I made sure to put the best and only the best diamonds on it. Once the ring was ready, I had Natasha help plan something. I took him to the best restaurant in the state.  I cancelled the reservation at least 2 times because I was really nervous to ask. But one it finally happened I got on knee and asked. But Tony over here froze up and didn't know if he wanted to say yes or no. After a good 30 second he snapped out it and said yes a billion times"

Stephen and Tony are just starting at each with the biggest smile on their face ever. Tony gives a quick peck to his lips.  And mumbles 'I love you' Stephen mumbles back 'I love you too'

The camera Zooms in on their face and starts to shake. Then the video cuts to a black screen.

Shutdown to cute
Overload

_______________________

Hope you liked because I know I didn't😁

Daily gif