Chapter 1 - Training

16 YEARS LATER

--------------------------------

I threw a punch at one of the new troops, Lacey. And of course she blocks it.... Great.... She twisted my arm and threw me right at the wall. For a newbie, she was really strong. I felt my back slam into the wall. I heard my sister laugh from the spectator window. I closed my eyes and groaned in pain. Then i felt something attach to me, then i freaked out. "ERMERGERD!!!!!! GET IT OFF!!!!!" I yelled, waving my arms. It was a sticky grenade. I grabbed it off my back, only to get it stuck on my hand. So i attached it on the wall. "Thats bett- OH S***!!!!" I said as Lacey grabbed a chain gun. I felt myself get pelleted with bullets. "Simulation, complete." Said the computer. I soon teleported all fine to the spectator window. "Nice job bro..." I heard my sister Jessica say. "Shut up. Bet you couldn't do any better." I said.

20 MINUTES LATER:LUNCH

-------------------------------------------

I set my white helmet next to me as i ate my lunch. I grabbed my cookie and was THIS close to eating it before a hand took it out of my hand. I looked back to see Lacey and Jessica walking off. And Lacey had my cookie. I frowed, while she smiled and ate the cookie. "You have just crossed the god dang line...."