Chapter 3: First Date and a Hard Choice

11: 45 AM, August 18, 1996
It had been a couple weeks since Liliana had moved in with Raoul but he was always nervous to ask her on a date. He just put it down to his nerves. However,
"Um Prazz... Can Liliana and I go out on a date together?" Raoul asked shyly as he held his arm close to his side out of nervousness.
"Of course you can!" Prazz replied excitedly, his blue eyes lighting up like stars.
"You're letting me?" Raoul asked in surprise.
"You two are so cute together." Prazz replied joyfully.
"Thanks Prazz." Raoul replied calmly.
"No problem Raoul!" Prazz chuckled as he winked.
Raoul was excitedly filling Tracks in on the details of his date.
"I'm really excited for tonight Tracks." Raoul exclaimed when he saw Liliana walking towards him. Her outfit consisted of a denim vest, t-shirt and cute skirt. Liliana's long brown hair bounced playfully as she walked towards Raoul with a sweet dreamy look in her sky blue eyes.

"You look so beautiful." Raoul said in awe.
"Thank you." Liliana giggled as she pulled him into a playful hug.
Raoul smiled as he lifted Liliana off of the ground before twirling her around playfully.
That very night Raoul and Liliana were at an event at Columbia Edgewater Country Club. The music was very fun and Raoul and Liliana were dancing playfully while Tracks nodded his head to the music.
"Well this is quite fun Raoul!" Liliana giggled as Raoul wiped his forehead.
"Thanks Liliana. I'm glad to have a girl like you in my life." Raoul sighed as Liliana playfully hugged him.
"You two make a perfect couple." Tracks added as he hugged both Raoul and Liliana.
"Thanks Tracks." Liliana giggled as a sweet smile took over her face.
"No problem you two." Tracks sighed as he carefully set the two down.

As the night continued Liliana started feeling slightly adventurous.
"Hey Raoul?" Liliana asked.
"Yeah?" Raoul replied as he looked Liliana in the eye.
"Wanna walk around for a bit?" Liliana asked slyly.
"Sure!" Raoul replied in shock as Liliana was literally jumping in excitement.
"YAY!" The excited Brunette exclaimed as she smiled wildly.
"Easy Li Li." Raoul chuckled as he sat up as he had been laying against Tracks.
"Sorry, excited." Liliana replied as she helped Raoul to his feet.
"It's OK." Raoul replied as he leaned towards Liliana when to his surprise Liliana's lips collided with his.
Raoul's eyes closed as he and Liliana embraced sweetly while Tracks smiled softly.

Meanwhile at the Ark, Optimus peered into the rec room, calmly watching Tasha and he noticed that she was red faced.
"Hmm." Optimus mumbled when Elita 1 tapped his shoulder.
"Yes Lita?" Optimus asked.
"Can we talk please?" Elita asked.
"Sure." Optimus replied as the two slipped into the empty hallway.
"Prime, I know you've been looking at that new femme a lot." Elita said.
"I'm just checking on her to see how she's doing." Optimus defended.
"Prime, It's not gonna work for us!" Elita replied.
"Why not?" Optimus asked in confusion.
"Think about it! Ever since you brought me to Alpha Trion for repairs we've barely gone out together and our relationship hasn't grown at all. Also I've noticed that Tasha really admires you so... as much as it hurts... I thought you and her would be a cute couple." Elita said with a sad smile.
"If I ask Tasha out... Can we remain friends at least?" Optimus asked.
"Of course silly." Elita giggled as she and Optimus embraced.
"Thanks." Optimus replied softly as he walked into the rec room where Tasha was sitting.
"Hello Optimus." Tasha said shyly as she looked up at Optimus.
"Hello Tasha." Optimus replied as he sat next to her.
Tasha's face went red and she attempted to look away but Optimus was chuckling softly.
"It's OK Tasha." Optimus said with a gentle loving smile.
"What do you mean?" Tasha asked as tears slipped out of her optics.
"Will you be my girlfriend Tasha?" Optimus asked when Tasha launched into his arms causing his face guard to fall off.
Without so much as a warning Tasha's lips connected with Optimus', making his optics widen in surprise.
Ultra Magnus chuckled as Tasha and Optimus fell to the floor with a loud crashing noise.
"That's funny." Bumblebee giggled.
"YES!" Elita cheered as she punched the sky in victory.
"You set this up?" Cliffjumper asked in surprise.
"Yes. They are so cute together." Elita said with a smile.
"You're... letting him go?!" Ultra Magnus gasped in surprise.
"Are you crazy?!" The voice of Aura Prime exclaimed from her quarters.
"Yeah... it's gonna be hard, but I'll find someone new in due time." Elita replies as she silently watched Optimus and Tasha hug.

Back with Raoul, Liliana and Tracks, the trio was sitting on a hill, watching the stars twinkling overhead. Raoul Suddenly noticed that Liliana was shivering.
"Here..." Raoul said as he draped his warm black leather jacket over her shoulders.
"Oh... thanks." Liliana whispered as she leaned into Raoul's arm.
Liliana's eyes drifted closed and Raoul sighed. He knew that she was exhausted from their date so he woke up Tracks and they drove back to the house.
"Thanks for hanging out with us Tracks." Raoul said quietly so he wouldn't wake up Liliana.
"Anytime." Tracks replied as the two went inside.

Tracks drove back to the ark and upon entering, was greeted by a hug from Blaster.
"Had fun Tracks?" Blaster asked.
"Yeah... but it's time for bed." Tracks yawned as he and Blaster walked into their shared quarters.

Raoul however had a bit of difficulty getting Liliana to his old room because he started feeling sleepy as well. After laying her onto the bed Raoul walked to his parents room, threw off his leather jacket, headband and boots and he snuggled into the warm blankets. However soon he felt a strange but comfortable pressure against his chest.
"Ngh... Liliana? What's wrong?" Raoul asked when he noticed that she had been crying.
"Nightmare." Liliana replied softly.
"Oh... Want a snuggle buddy?" Raoul asked calmly when Liliana snuggled into the blankets and she curled up to him.
"Night... My angel." Raoul whispered as the two fell asleep.