Chapter 6: Doubt and Hope

Starscream landed on the metal ground with a dull thud.
"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" A female voice screeched, making Starscream nearly fall over in shock.
"Hey don't look at me..." Skywarp chuckled.
"Last time I checked you're not a Femme." Thundercracker snickered when Starscream placed a finger on his lips.
"Both of you SHH!" Starscream hissed as they crept along the hallway.
The three seekers soon arrived in Shockwave's lab and after making sure that the coast was clear, they stepped inside to see Liliana chained to the floor and a brand new seeker laying on a medical berth.
"What do you want?" Liliana snarled darkly when Skywarp bust the chains bound around her arms.
"We're busting you out!" Thundercracker replied quietly, making Liliana tilt her head in confusion.
"Why?" Liliana asked when the new Seeker was brought online.
"Who are you?" The seeker asked in a soft voice, revealing that it was a femme.
"We're friends." Liliana spoke up as she placed a hand on the seeker's leg when magical sparkles surrounded her and to Liliana's surprise, A beautiful glowing pair of energon pink angel wings spread and Liliana immediately took flight.
"That is incredible!" Starscream gasped as the confused femme stood up.
"Um... What's my name?" The femme asked as Liliana landed.
"Jayden."

The five quickly fled from the Decepticon base and Jayden started laughing with glee as she and Liliana pulled into an Aileron roll. Starscream couldn't help but smile as they set their sights on Mount Hood but... soon he began to feel very nervous. What if the other Autobots didn't believe him? However he didn't have long to dwell when Mt Hood came into view and to Starscream's surprise, Elita 1 raced outside as he landed and she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist making him crack a smile.
"I knew you had it in you, Starscream. I just knew it." Elita giggled with glee as Starscream nervously chuckled.
"I guess I did have it in me Lita." Starscream replied when Skyfire tackle hugged him.
"WELCOME TO THE TEAM STAR! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Skyfire cried as he pulled his old friend into a tight hug which Starscream gratefully returned.

However Starscream seemed more and more uneasy by the second and Skyfire let go slowly.
"Prime's overjoyed to have you Star. Ratchet told him." Skyfire explained, causing Starscream to sigh in relief.
"Whew. That's good." Starscream replied as a smile took the place of his worried expression.

Liliana raced into the Ark and she and Raoul collided.
"I was so worried about you." Raoul sighed as he pulled Liliana into a protective embrace.
"I'm ok now Raoul." Liliana giggled as she let go of him.
Raoul suddenly noticed Liliana's softened expression and before the words could even form, she swung her crossed arms open and two massive glowing energon pink wings exploded out of her back.
Raoul yelped in surprise as he fell to the ground in shock.
"These just appeared on me. Do they look Ok?" Liliana asked as Raoul stood back up.
"Yep. They suit you really well darling." Raoul stated as he smiled at his girlfriend.

Optimus smiled as Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker walked into the Ark.
"Thank Primus for Blurr." He mumbled to himself when little Sky ran past him and he jumped into Starscream's arms.
As the two hugged, Optimus approached calmly and he smiled.
"Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker. I'm proud to accept you as new Autobots." Optimus said proudly but gently. Starscream couldn't contain the smile on his face as he and Skylight hugged tightly as the other bots joined in.

A few weeks later Starscream was still slightly nervous about being surrounded by Autobots and their human partners. He didn't know why, but seeing Sky playing with Arcee bothered him. However he kept it to himself. Suddenly he felt someone gently drape an arm over his shoulder.
"Hello Skyfire." Starscream sighed.
"I'm glad you decided to join us." Skyfire stated softly.
"What difference does it make? No one sees my potential anyway. They just ignore me and pretend I don't even exist." Starscream groaned in response as he sat down.
"I see your vast potential. Optimus and Sky see it as well too! Also someone is watching you." Skyfire said as Elita 1 cutely waved.
"Why is she not with Optimus?"
Starscream asked as confusion overcame him.
"She and Prime aren't together anymore. He has a new girlfriend." Skyfire sighed as Elita walked over to them.
"Hey Lita." Starscream chuckled softly as Elita planted a kiss on his helm.
"Hey Screamer." The pink femme replied as she draped her arms around his neck.
The duo pulled each other close while Optimus smiled, knowing that they were now happy.
"You know Skyfire, you and the other Aerial bots could use an Air Commander." Optimus chuckled.
"Oh, Starscream would be a perfect fit for that role." Skyfire giggles in response.