Bloodstream~Chapter 11~

I know what's going to happen in this chapter so I'm not happy. At all.

 Dedication to quotestyles because I wanna be her. Don't judge me.

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up feeling great. Normally, with a beating like the one I had gotten, You would feel like complete shit on top of shit but I felt fine...Until my mum came screaming through the door which put me in the need of asprin.

"Luke!" She yelled. I was about to answer her about what happen but it didn't have time but she basically attacked me with questions.

"WHERE WERE YOU FOR THREE WHOLE DAYS? WHY ARE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL? WHAT HAPPEN AT THE MALL? WHO'S KEVIN? WHERE'S ASHTON? HOW DID Y-"

"What mum, what do you mean 'where's Ashton'??" I asked.

"Well, as they doctor told me what happen, They asked me if I'd seen Ashton and I when I said no, they assumed he left the hospital."

"What?! I gotta get outta here! Like, now!" I said as I quickly sat up and went from my clothes but was stop by my mother.

"What? No, Luke your in the hospital sweetie. You need to rest or-"

"NO!" I snapped but soon calmed when I realised who I was talking to. "Look mum. Ashton means everything to me. I love him so much, with all my heart. He is in so much pain phiscally and emontionally and I help him with that pain as he does for me. He's my boyfriend and I couldn't save him when he was raped, please let me try and save him now." I said with tears pouring down my face.

She looked at me with worried eyes. But soon agreed.

"Alright but at least call me and tell me if you and Ashton are safe."

"I will, I promise."

I got dressed and grabbed my things and rush out the hospital with nothing but the worst on my mind.

What if his hurt?

What if he already hurt myself?

What if one of Kevin's friends hurt me?

It was killing me. I had to find him before something awful happened. I run towards Ashton's house full speed. I knew that if he was going to leave, he needed more than bloody clothes so he must have went home.

I soon got to the house out of breath but I still didn't stop. I was going to open the door but found it already open. Wide open. Panic ran up and down my spine as I entered to house. It was dark and lonely. Nothing about was like a home...more like a prison.

I ran upstairs and found Ashton's door locked.

"ASHTON!!"

Nothing.

"ASHTON OPEN THE DOOR!!"

Not one sound

"ASHTON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Silence

I started to punch and bang on the door until I busted it open. Nobody was inside but I soon heard load sobs coming from the bathroom.

Ashton.

I ran to the door to find it locked too.

"ASH! I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!" I yelled.

I only heard cries which put more worry in me more than ever before. Once again I lanched myself at the door, busting it open with ease.

Tears started to come when I lad eyes on a small bloody blond boy.

"ASHTON!"

---------

Ashton P.O.V (This is BEFORE Luke found him)

Once I got to my house I ran up my steps to my uncleaned bedroom.

I got a bag and stuffed anything, I could find inside. Clothes, shoes, underwear, phone, charger, laptop, money etc. I looked in the mirror and saw my clothes and flashes of what Kevin did to me came to my mind.

The screams

The cries

The pain

The humilliation

Everything.

I soon found myself shaking hard. I went into the bathroom to spash water on my face but instead ended up with something else in my hands. My razor.

No No. I can't break my promise to Luke.

Luke doesn't need you. He doesn't want you.

That's not true! Luke loves me!

Ha! You believe that?! He just felt bad for your worthless ass, idiot!

Really?

Of course! Who would want you? I mean think about it. You mom left. You little bro and sis left. Your Dad left and soon Luke will leave you...Unless...

What? Tell me!

Unless you leave him first.

What do you mean??

Look dumbass, Living town won't help. The cops will find you and take you away and when they do, Luke won't want a piece of shit like you anymore. He would find some other guy that wasn't a weak little pychopath like you. Do Luke and everyone else who hates you a favor...End it for good.

Your right. Luke deserves somebody better. Not me.

Exactly, so grab those pills and that razor and get started on ending your shit life you worthless faggot.

With that, I grabbed the pills and quickly shoved about 16 down my throat then I grabbed the Razor and cut deeply into my bloodstream. I made about 10 cuts until...

"ASHTON!"

Luke.

"ASHTON OPEN THE DOOR"

Don't answer it

"ASHTON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Don't

I soon heard the door break. He was inside. I quckily made 15 more cuts as Luke bagged on the bathroom door.

Anything else I can do for you before your worthless ass finally comes to an end?

"Tell me when it kicks in." I said.

Before my world went black, I heard one more scream for the one I loved the most...

"ASHTON!!"

----------

I HATE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ASHTON BUT WHATEVER.

I CAN'T EVEN BE HAPPY

I CAN'T

*cries*

~Toticakes x