Chapter 2

(Hi readers! Welcome to chapter 2! warning! there might be use of sensitive language)

A week later...

This Saturday evening feels like a Sunday afternoon, it's literally so boring there's nothing to do apart from watch tv and unfortunately there is nothing interesting on tv, I feel like my phone is dead because no one's texting me.

If I got permission earlier I'd be at Maria's house right now probably laughing at things that make no sense at all, Speaking of Maria why hasn't she tried to call me, I would have tried to call her if I wasn't so broke.

My phone finally vibrates, I look at my phone's lock screen and I see Katie's name. Amazing.

*did you see her yesterday?* Katie texts me, Katie and I literally never say hi or ask each other how we're doing we just jump right into a conversation.

*oh yeah I saw her, she was with Jack, Joseph, Joel and some other friend of mine" I tell her.

*is there something she's hiding from me, I feel there is* Katie says.

*I doubt it* I tell her.

She sends a voice message.

*okay I just asked her what was going on yesterday, she says she was quiet the whole time* the voice message says.

*yeah she was quiet and she was just walking* I tell her.

*oh she was with Jack ey oh okay, don't worry she was quiet she says she denied everything they offered her which were drinks and a few snacks* she says. 'Why has she pointed out the Jack part now?' I wonder to myself.

*to be honest I don't even know why I was jealous but anyway, yeah she was quiet* I tell Katie and with all honesty I don't know why I just told her about my jealousy because my jealousy doesn't even make sense to me.

*i don't know why I feel bad but... Oh! You were jealous? You should actually just talk to her in person she's friendly don't worry* Katie says.

*yeah I was but wait my jealousy just happened to come back, I have Joel's password and he doesn't know and I found a certain conversation on his chat list let me send you screenshots.* I tell her.

I'm honestly going crazy I can't believe I even had the time to check Joel's social media just to see if Pearl was amongst his chats.

Joel has been known for hitting on every girl that comes by, so I guess it was just that feeling in me that told me to check and my feeling was right I found quite a conversation going on there.

The next day...

It has literally been a week ever since Pearl and I texted one another, I don't know if I should text her or not I don't want to seem like a pushy friend or anything because she didn't reply to my last text.

Unfortunately my fingers work faster than my mind and type a message.

*morning* I text her, shit I just double texted I honestly can't keep myself in order when do i ever do this.

*good morning* she replies.

*how're you doing?* I ask her.

*i'm alright thanks and you?* she replies.