Chapter 3

(Welcome to chapter 3!)

A few days into the week...

I seriously need to meet her how's it normal that I can talk to someone so much through the phone and I can't even meet her when we're at the same school, I find it weird I have no idea how it looks on the other side but it's weird I'd meet her but I know certain people around here, it definitely won't go well or I'll just embarrass myself.

'Hi'
'Hey, how're you?'
'I'm alright, you? It's nice to finally meet you'
'Name?'
'Oh it's Justin'
'I'm Okay and it's nice to finally meet you too'

Reality kicks in and I remember that I'm in class but what would get more awkward than that type of meeting I just imagined damn, I think that would be the end of us even talking but I'll still meet her I mean our friendship on phone seems to be good, 'what if it's just one of those phone friendships?' Okay I've got to stop overthinking.

I realize that we're learning geography and now I understand why my mind is completely else where, the lesson is completely boring.

Geography as a subject is actually interesting but I guess it's just the teacher I'm used anyway he has been here for a long time, I need to elaborate on how I'm going to meet her.

I mean the girl flourishes even without trying and here I am doing whatever I'm good at looking lost and always thinking, I'm generally the worst at meeting new people my vocabulary gets messed, I get shaky, I stumble and I feel like I'm doing the right thing when usually I'm not meeting new people is the worst.

I'm sure it would be worse if there will be many people around I won't be able to even find the right words to introduce myself, I'll become a nerve wreck once again I need to try and control myself honestly I'll get through meeting her. I think she still doesn't  know how I look I'll probably just stare until she sees me staring, nope that's dumb.

I'm one hundred percent sure that the people around  me think there is something completely wrong with me at this point I can't even tell if I'm silently thinking or if I'm actually thinking out loud.

I turn my head to look at Anastasia and Kimberly and then turn to look at Maria, okay it seems everything Is okay they're talking amongst themselves.

I look around and see Joel and I immediately remember the screenshots Katie sent, damn this boy is concupiscent towards all the girls I'm sure it was the same last year too when I was in that toxic relationship when I couldn't see what was right under my nose, he was there he was one of the 'boys' and I didn't realize until after sometime.

I can't believe I looked like a fool most of the time, I'd go home and they'd remain here in the damn school doing only God knows what, it's really irritating even just to think about it.

Anyway I shouldn't be getting mad or anything because I don't have feelings for the new girl, I mean Pearl she's cool and all but nope no feelings I don't think so, I mean I don't know her well enough for me to develop feelings for her.

So for anyone preparing to ask me about my feelings they should be prepared for me to say I do not have feelings for her, they obviously won't believe but I believe myself don't I, I guess I do.

"Why are you smiling?" Maria asks, oh they've seen me.

"Uhm, it's nothing I remembered something from home that's all," I tell her.

They're laughing at me, I wonder why they're laughing maybe because I say that a lot I don't know, the three of them know I'm lying if Theresa was paying attention and if Samantha was here they probably could have known I'm lying too the five of them know me too well.