Chapter 6

(Welcome to Chapter 6!)

Sensitive language in certain areas!

Friday...

I'm still not sure If I should give her the chocolates myself but I'm definitely supposed to and I hope they don't melt in my back pack.

No one is even going to allow me to send them to give the chocolates to her this afternoon.

I wonder how awkward it'll be when I give them to her. Will I shiver this time or not? I ask myself.

After the dream I had a couple of days ago it'll be really awkward to look at her face to face, I just hope the dream doesn't come to my thoughts when I'm standing with her.

And now I don't even have to hide the fact that I like Pearl because I finally told Anastasia, Theresa, Samantha and Kimberly believe it or not they weren't even shocked.

"I really like Pearl and I'm sure you can tell because it's really hard for me to hide my feelings," I say.

"We know you do," they say in union.

"It's quite obvious," Samantha adds.

"Yeah, just the way your jealousy shows itself when Joel, Jack and Joseph enter her class you jus-" Anastasia adds but I cut her short.

"Okay I get it I get it," I almost whine.

It was just like yesterday or maybe it was I already don't remember.

"Justin!" Anastasia calls.

I totally forgot I was in class, shit.

"Sorry," I quickly say.

"What are you thinking of?" She asks.

"Nothing," I laugh.

"You always say nothing, don't be foolish!" She laughs.

"No it's the first answer that always pops up but anyway I bought for Pearl chocolates I'm just wondering how I'll give her," I say and laugh.

"Let me make it simple, walk right up to her say hi and tell her you bought the chocolates and give them to her, what's so hard about that?"

Anastasia makes it seem real easy, but when my nervousness kicks in it'll be a whole different scenario.

"I'll try to do it as simple and as straight forward," I'm as doubtful as I can be right now.

"Good, don't go and look foolish In front of her," She says and laughs.

"Quit yapping your yappers!" I say and laugh.

I love her. She's a great friend she's one of those friends I can always count on.

I hope these chocolates don't melt, it'll be extremely unfortunate if they do I can't give her melted chocolates.

Am I really falling for her this much? I'm getting her chocolates, I wonder what will be next.

The last relationship I had where I actually bought stuff was two years ago, I have grown so much from that time my previous relationships started as games I guess because of the childish mannerisms we had.

Pearl's POV

Being in this class is so irritating. Maybe it's because I'm still a little new and I don't really know anyone besides Chelsea.

It's good I sit in the front row I wouldn't want to be back there where this Adam guy sits whenever he gets up I can tell he's staring at me.

What's his name, Samuel I think what does he want.