Ray

I walked pass his school everyday just to get a glance at him. Nicki was serious when she said she didn't want me near him. Which is very obvious that he is mine because he looks just like me. Only thing is he has long corn rolls. He has Nicki's height though. But he'll sprout up when he turn 12 at least.

I know I may sound like an old stalker but Im not. Im doing well to say the least. Tay Tay went off to college a year ago. He calls me every now and then but unless he not dying we don't talk. He never agreed with moving out and going to stay at Moe's for a while. He hated what happened between all of us. I can't blame him.

I just want my son. I want a relationship with the only girl that I actually loved besides my mother.

I watched Rashaad enter his school building across the street in my jeep.

"Why don't you ask can you see him once instead of being a creep?" Roc asked sternly as he laid back in the seat.

"Nigga shut up. You know how scary she can be. I don't want to die at all at the moment." I sighed starting the car.

"Yo sitting out here," he pointed around, "around a fucking school every chance you get is not helping yo case. And dragging me with you, big ass no-no nigga. School plus two niggas in a jeep outside of a school sitting here lookin at a bunch of fuckin kids equal jail time of fucking shot by one of these white people cause the cops aint come quick enough."

"Chill out." I said. Every time we do this he wanna fuss about that racist shit again. I pulled off from the curb and started driving down the street.

"Are you working today?" I asked reaching for my phone in the cup holder.

Roc hunched his shoulders. "Man, I go in that bitch whenever the hell I want. Aint like we be busy. What about you?"

"Prolly." I smirked.

"Nigga what job do you even have?" Roc exclaimed. "McDonalds dont pay salaries nigga. Where you even get the money to pay for this high yellow ass jeep?"

"It don't matter nigga. You wanna go to your house and chill?" I asked looking at my messages.

"Don't text and drive dummy. Its whatever. Masey bern trippin lately." He sighed.

We both looked each other at the same time. "High?" I asked.

"Higher than cloud nine, homie."