48

QUAN POV

"Why in the fuck I never heard about this nigga Blaze" I asked, we are in a relationship she is suppose to tell me things.

She put her hands on her hips. "I didn't have to, you should remember him. He used to always be here."

If I really think about it he do look familiar.......

"Whatever I don't wanting y'all being close. All that sleeping in the same bed and bathing together is over. I'm the only person who can do that." I told her because I get jealous real quick.

She stood on her tippy toes and I bent down and kissed her. She pulled away. then walked inside.

I walked in and seen she was walking upstairs so I sat by the boy. I made sure she was all the way up there.

"Look boy Harley-Jade is my girlfriend we been through a lot just for you to come here and fuck it up. Y'all can be just friends."

He looked unfazed that's when I heard. "QUAN HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?" she yelled.

"I bet you don't even know her password, I remember it. I'm just her bestfriend, I think of her as a sister. You ain't scaring anybody." With that he got up.

He told everyone bye. "HJ Come here!" he yelled, that's when she came down

"Huh?". "Imma go home now, I will see you tomorrow" they hugged eachother and he left.

I followed Harley-Jade into her room. I was pissed off.

I crossed my arms. "How do Blaze know your password and I don't." She looked at me. "It's the same from 3 years ago."

"And I don't like how close y'all are." I informed her. She sat on my lap and kissed my nose. "Sshh"