32

NEXT DAY

I was laying down in the bed with the rest of my brothers when D walked in and turned on the lights.

We groaned. "Turn off the lights." DeWayne tells him as he turned over.

I covered my eyes. "Why are you even here?" I asked him.

"I'm taking y'all out today. We can get to know eachother." he says.

We looked at Elijah because my mom says we have to ask him for permission when she's not around.

"Yea. Y'all go get dress." he tells us as we get out of his bed.

I did my hygienes then I put my hair in a donut with a Chinese bang. I had on some red True Religion pants with a black shirt, red black and grey retro 9. I walked downstairs and seen the triplets matching and Eli with gym shirts on.

"Y'all ready?" D asked. "Yea" I said walking out. I saw his black maybatch.

Elijah got in his car. "Y'all put Har in the middle."

....

....

We pulled up to a restaurant it was nice. We sat down.

A waitress walked up. "Are you ready to order yet?" she was giving Eli flirtatious looks.

"Yes, imma need you to stop looking at my brother like that." I gave her a little attitude.

She scoff. "I will like some Cajun fries with shrimp and potatoes." Elijah says.

"I want the Steak and potatoes with Hash Browns." all the triplets.

"I-" Elijah cut me off. "She will have the same thing as me." I looked at him.

D smiled. "So do y'all plan on having birthday Bash." he asked

"I'm having a small party." Eli says. "We were but we don't want our mom to have to pay." DeJuan said

I shrugged. "I don't want a birthday bash until I'm 16."

"How about I throw y'all birthday parties?" D asked with a smile. "No. I been throwing them all this time, I will continue." Elijah had an attitude.

D looked shocked. "I was just saying m-" Eli cut him off. "You just trying to hard. Maybe you should get to know us first"

D got a call. "What?...Now...Yall are fuck ups...im with my children...I will shoot y'all dumb asses.." he hung up. He looked at us will sad eyes.

"I have to go maybe we-" Elijah snapped. "YOU ASKED THAT WE SPEND TIME WITH YOU. YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR US. I don't care, I'm grown but the other 4 aren't." he shook his head.

"Y'all go to the car." he tells us. "But E-" Elijah cut Deone off. "NOW" he yelled we got up and walked out. We got in the car.

Elijah was driving. "I don't want anybody to mistreat y'all." he tells us.

-----------------------

REGINA POV

I was at Quan house talking to my Auntie.

"So Auntie Georgia what do you think about Quan and Har?"

She smiled. "They makes a good couple. they make eachother happy and they keep eachother outta trouble."

That's when Harley-Jade walked in. "Speaking of the devil."

She flipped me off. "Hey Ms. Jackson and Rai Rai" she hugged us.

"Hey sweety". "Where is Quan?" she asked

"He is out trapping, I wish he would stop." Auntie looked sad.

I pulled Harley-Jade upstairs. "I think I'm pregnant. "

She looked shocked. "Are you serious? by who?"

"Elijah.." I started to cry. "I'm in the 11th grade." Har just looked at me

"Do you have any pregnancy test?"she asked. "Yea, can we go to your house and take them."

"Yea".

...

...

I took 6 pregnancy test. We waited in her room until It was ready. That's when it started beeping.

"Can you go look for me?" I asked. "No..we can go look together" she grabbed my hand.

I walked in. I took a deep breathe. I looked at then and all of them said Positive.

I broke down crying. "What am I going to do with a baby? Elijah probably don't even want it."

"Eli wouldn't be mad, he loves kids. He was expecting one but the girl had a miscarriage." Har sat me down.

She told me the story about what happened between her and Elijah. I felt so bad for her, she and Elijah lost a child.

"Just tell him, he will understand. When you tell your parents and bring Elijah with you." she tells me as she rubbed my back.

I wiped my face. "Can you help me with this pregnancy. I could really use someone with the experience" I asked

"Yea, this is my little niece or nephew." she hugged me.

I threw the test in her trash, Then gathered my stuff.

"I will see you tomorrow". "Ok, call me if you need anything." she says