58

HARLEY-JADE POV

It was almost time for my date with Quan and my mama was doing my hair while Regina, Naomi and Shayla put my outfit together.

"Okay, your hair is finish now go put your outfit on" My mama says. I walked slow to the bathroom.

"darse prisa!!" She yelled in Spanish.
......

When I looked in the mirror I looked so different. I had a pink maxi dress with some with white heels my hair was beautiful.

The triplets yelled. "QUAN IS HERE"

As I tried to walk down the stairs everybody was in aww, I smile I stopped at the 4th step from the bottom.

"Wow. You look beautiful Pooch" Quan says as he reached out for my hand but I didn't move.

I shook my head. "I can't" I took the heels off and ran upstairs to my room.

QUAN POV

"What's wrong with her?" I asked. Elijah sigh. "That's never happened before"

That's when she came back downstairs but with her retro 11's "pink snakeskins"

"Now I'm ready" She took my hand I leaned down and kissed her.

Boss gave me a look. "Have her back here by 10"

Ms. Hazel hit him. "This is my house she can spend the night" I gave a smile
.
As we were riding we held hands, her promise ring was shinning bright. I kissed her hand which made her smile.

"You know I love you right?" I asked. "Yes and I love you" She says

We pulled up to the beach I had a candle lit dinner set for us. Then I had a man playing the piano. I grabbed Har hand and pulled her seat out for her.

"Qizzy this is so sweet." "Thanks but I know I'm not good at these things but somebody been helping me." I smiled

As We was eating I noticed something. I looked under the table.

I laughed. "I see you still sit the same." "Yea"

I looked her in the eyes