Ch 4. Cuddles!

(Get ready for a very fluffy chapter! It'll be short too. Also, sorry for not updating in like...a month?)

Thomas's P.O.V

I woke up to Alex missing from bed. I heard the clicks of the computer. He's on the damn computer..great.
"Lexi, what are you doin'?"
He jolted when I spoke. I chuckled. (CLUCK CLUCK. Idk why I did that.)
"Jesus! You scared me!"
"I saw."
"And I'm doing nothing."
"Hmmm, sure."
I walked over to him and rested my head onto his.
"You should come back to bed."
I mumbled into his hair.
"No...I'm working."
"And I want cuddles."
"Cuddle with John."
I picked him up. He squeaked.
"Thomas put me down!"
"Shh..you'll wake up John."
He pouted. I walked to the bed and plopped him down. We both got under the covers.

Alex's P.O.V

I was still mad I couldn't work more, but I got sandwiched in between John and Thomas. That means I can't move. I cuddled up to John and drifted off to sleep.

Bonus!

Little did they know...John was awake the whole time....with his turtle. Literally, he fell asleep with his turtle. Later in the day he woke up to screaming. Alex had a turtle that was biting his shirt, Thomas was laughing his ass off, John sat there.
"No my baby!"
He ran to the turtle and took him off Alex.
"Why was it in the bed!?"
Thomas started wheezing.
"I fell asleep with it."
John said.

(Okay that's all you're gonna get this week. My friend Thomas is moving to Indiana and I'm sad. The funny thing is, I liked him for 2 years and he didn't like me. Now he likes me and I don't like him. My friends said I should kiss him bye...should I? Anyway, when he comes back, imma sing, "THOMAS JEFFERSON'S COMING HOME~!" Okay Bye loves!)