Ch 3. Writing like he's running out of time

(Welcome! So uh, I've been busy so...yeah. Oh and btw, Thomas and Alex didn't do shit last time. And happy New Years! P.S the song starts at 1:00)

Alex's P.O.V

"Uhmmmm. Guys? What are you doing?"
"Nothing~"
The said unison.
(I don't know if I should write a smut chapter...hmmmm. Not yet. RERERERE)
"Well whatever you're doing. I'm not doing it."
"But Lexi~!"
John said in a whinny voice.
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Pretty please~?"
Thomas said in the most annoying voice ever. And when I mean ever. I mean ever. I stormed into our room and sat down at the desk. I started writing.

Gay Turtle's P.O.V
(See what I did there?)

Lexi got up and I heard typing. Lightning fast typing. I looked over at Thomas. He was just sitting there, starring at the door Lexi walked into.
"Well that failed.."
I laughed at how disappointed Thomas sounded.
"Well we can always get him another time."
"Yeah...when were all 60!"
Thomas yelled loudly.
"Shh! He might hear you!"
"You shush!"
"No you!"
"You!"
"YOUUU"
"Woah calm down."
I laughed and me and Thomas continued to chat. We eventually cuddled up and fell asleep.

Alex's P.O.V

I eventually heard the chatting quiet down and then it went quiet. I smiled and thought of how Thomas and John are probably cuddling. I sighed and frowned, wanting to go cuddle with them, but work calls! Gotta get this essay done. I looked at the clock. 3:20 am? Shit. I should get some sleep....just one more paragraph.

Thomas's P.O.V

I got up to get a glass of water and still heard typing. I set the glass of water down and walked into the room Lexi was at.
"Lexi? Why are you still up?"
"Huh? Oh uh hey Tommy"
He didn't even look away from the computer. Jesus..he won't stop writing!
"C'mon Lex. Go to bed."
"Can't, I'm almost done."
I starred at him.
"Lex bed."
"No-"
I cut him off. Picked him up, and walked to the couch. Alex was pouting when I set him down besides John. I sat down so Alex was in the middle. Alex cuddled with me and John and finally fell asleep. I smiled and soon dozed off too.

(And....Done! See ya next chapter! Author out!)