Ch 2. New roomie?

(Lol talking with my friend Thomas, and Alex. Why must I do this? Oh and btw, Thomas and Alex and already dating UWU)

John's P.O.V

I was like...1 month late of getting to college. Soooo, a surprise for my roommates. I knocked on the door and a very small man answered. He was pretty cute. I looked down at him and said,
"Hi I'm John Laurens! I'm your new roomie. Yeah I know I'm kinda late.."
"1 month exactly"
He replies giggling a bit. How cute. Then a tall man walked up. Ah fuck..whyyyy. That's probably his boyfriend.
"Oh who are you?"
"Our new roomie Tommy."
"Oh hi. I'm Thomas Jefferson"
"I'm John Laurens. Oh btw." I looked at the short cutie.
"What's your name?"
"OH SORRY! I'm Alexander Hamilton. Or Alex."
We laughed and I walked into the dorm. I unpacked my things and walked out to sit with Thomas and Alex. I saw cuddled up on couch and got a little sad. I sat down with them and watched the TV. They soon got up and Thomas picked up Alex and walked to their bedroom. I think to my self, 'Maybe I can talk to my soulmates? They have to be soulmates already.' I grabbed a pen and wrote on my arm, I talked to my soulmates for a hour and then headed to bed. I listened to the two next door. I wish that was us....WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!

-huge time skip cuz I want them all to be in a relationship-(BTW THEY WEREN'T FUCKING)

Alex's P.O.V

John had recently joined me and Thomas's relationship. Every night we cuddle together and sometimes things get...heated. But I never let them go that far. I'm still a virgin so I don't wanna do it yet. But back to the present. We were all on the couch cuddling. Thomas on my right and John on my left, yes I was in the middle. Even though John is shorter than Thomas, I'm still the smallest. Well to give you a better picture, I'm 5'4, John's 5'10, and Thomas is 6'2. I know. I'm fucking short. Anyway, enough about that. I felt something go down to my butt?! I look down and see Thomas smirking and John with lust in his eyes. Uh-Oh.....

(CLIFF HANGER!) Next chapter is maybe smut just saying. Bye Reader-Chan!)