Chapter 10 Day off work

Tiny little bit of smut just basically Connor touching himself a tiny bit, nothing special.

It was 6:30am and Gavin's phone started ringing 

"For fucks sake who's this?"

"Hello?" Gavin answered with a gruff voice

"Reed you and Connor are having the day off we have plenty of staff and you two deserve a break." Captain Fowler announced.

"Wow, okay but why at 6:30 in the morning Fowler?"

"Because you would've come into work and we don't need you or Connor today, so I'll let you two rest for today."

"Thanks Captain, goodbye."

"Goodbye Reed."

Gavin shifted back under the covers of his blanket which woke Connor up due to the movement and bouncing.

"What's wrong?" Connor asked with a tired and slightly pained voice.

"Nothin we got the day off go back to sleep babe."

"O-okay." With that Connor was back out like a light, his LED a soft blue.

Gavin fell asleep too.

Time skip to 10:30am

Gavin woke up again but noticed it was complete bright out, he looked over at his phone and saw it was 10:30am.

"Fuck it gotta wake up sometime."

Gavin yawned and stretched then looked over at Connor who was sleeping peacefully on his side facing Gavin, his LED still a very cute soft blue but there was a new colour added. Androids were now updated with a colour changing LED so there were more colours involved.

Gavin noticed Connor's LED going blue, red then to purple. It was doing it a lot, Gavin got out a book that explained all the android colours and saw it meant Connor was dreaming. Oh how he wishes he could see what Connor was dreaming about. He never even knew androids could dream.

He started shaking Connor to wake him up. Connor's waking up sequence was updated to see more modern and better.

Connor's POV

*Waking up activating 

10% complete 

45% complete

78% complete 

100% complete

Waking up successful, good morning RK800 Connor model. Today is July the 16th 2038, the max temperature will be 11°C with a minimum of -2°C in the night time. There is now breaking news or emergency information you may now open your eyes, have a good day.

Connor opened his eyes to see Gavin staring right at him. 

"Morning Connor." Gavin gave him a quick kiss. "What were you dreaming about love?"

"Oh just you and me hehe."

Connor then pulled up his hand to show Gavin the dream. It showed when they first got together how they were both awkward and kept blushing whenever they saw each other. Gavin would never ever forget the time Connor asked him out.

"Awh that's so sweet love, well how about I make us some breakfast?" Grain missed Connor once again.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I'll just be in here call me when it's ready, surprise me."

"Sure will." Gavin winked at Connor before he left.

5 minutes later 

Connor liked that dream but there was more he wasn't showing Gavin he also dreamed they got sexual with each other and he also saw Gavin being the dominant one. Connor looked at his arousal and noticed it was getting harder, even though Gavin was dresses now he imagined Gavin naked on top of him, thur bodies rubbing together. 

Connor wanted to touch his arousal bad he started to put his hand down there teasing the tip and stroking himself when suddenly

"Connor breakfast is ready!"

"Coming love!"

Connor groaned a little as he went into Gavin's draw picked out some boxers and walked outside to the kitchen. Gavin had made waffles and boy they smelt good. Connor drenched his in maple syrup so did Gavin. They both ate and started talking about how good today would be.

"Imagine it Connor our day off we can do whatever we want without having to go to work."

"It's going to be an amazing day, I propose we don't do anything but just sit on the couch or bed."

"Sounds good." Gavin replied with a mouthful of food. 

After they ate breakfast they slumped onto the couch and basically did nothing, they watched some comedy movies but most of the time they were kissing or groaping.

"You okay Connor? You seem a bit sore?"

"Oh just from yesterday night, just tense that's all."

"Ah right we'll you enjoyed it I see?"

"Yes! That was the best time of my life."

"Good I'm glad to here." Gavin chuckled.

They spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies, and taking naps on each other, it was a very lazy day with groping ,making out and sleeping. Nothing could change this day, it was the best. Gavin and Connor loved each other so much. Connor was thinking of something, something that'll  make them both happy. Something to show that they could spend the rest of their lives together.

Connor knew that he wanted to do and he was going to do it.

—————————

Ooooooooo interesting ;)