BONUS!!!!!!!!

As an appreciation post for this story because it almost reach 1k reads! My very first 1k reads! I'm so excited!!!

Anyway, let's get on with the bonus chapter.

A FEW YEARS LATER...

Jimin sighs heavily as he massaged his forehead that is already aching. He cracked his neck from side to side until he heard a whiny cry from upstairs.

'Oh my, Jungmin!'

Jeon Jungmin, Jimin and Jungkook's adopted son, cries as he whines for a bottle of milk. Oh wait, no. Banana milk, rather.

Jimin runs upstairs with a milk bottle in hand filled with banana milk and slowly opened the door.

"Jungminie, don't cry. Here's your milk."

He softly said as he gave the milk to his son. His son slowly took it from his hands and started drinking.

The door behind him opens and a pair of arms wrapped on his waist as the person placed his head on his shoulder.

"Take care now, Jiminie. I'll take care of Jungmin."

Jungkook softly whispered to his ear and Jimin nods.

"Okay then."

***

Finally Jungmin fell asleep and Jungkook and Jimin lays on their bed, cuddling.

"You know, Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"You're the best person that arrived in my life, aside from Jungmin."

Jimin smiles and hugs Jungkook tighter.

"Me too. Jungkookie. Me too. I love you..."

Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead as he sighed contently.

"I love you too, Jiminie."