7.

Online: Groupchat

(Molly) So correct me if I'm wrong, but you explained him that you left early, after everyone knew about it, then he got mad and now you haven't spoken for a week?

(Joanne) Yes, exactly, I didn't mean to hurt him, but I think I really messed up.

(Mary) Have you tried texting him?

(Molly) Or calling?

(Joanne) Yes, but he doesn't respond, never picks up the phone, I fear that I truly screwed up.

(Mary) I'll ask John if he can go and see if everything is alright with him...

(Molly) Yes, and I'll send Sherlock to ask him why he hasn't returned your calls... But on the other hand, you are coming back for Christmas next week so maybe you could talk then to him...

(Joanne) I'm not sure he'll come to 221 B when he knows I'll be there... I have to go back to work now, see you later dears x

(Molly) See ya x

(Mary) Bye Girl x

-

Another 3 days had passed with still no sign from Mycroft, Joanne went through her messages again and even had sent him an email, but no luck. She understood that he felt betrayed and hurt that she didn't' tell him she was leaving, especially after he had opened up to her, but somehow it all felt a bit unfair. They weren't in a relationship or anything, so Joanne felt she actually didn't have to tell him a thing she did, but as Sherlock had explained to her, Mycroft was a difficult man. A man who liked to have control over everything and couldn't cope with sentiment. That's why he probably hadn't contacted Joanne anymore. She decided to text him one more time, if he didn't respond to that then she would leave the man be until she went home for Christmas.

Sorry to bother you again... but could you perhaps let me know that you are alright? I really want to talk. Please don't become a stranger.

-Joanne x

To her surprise her phone buzzed after 5 minutes of working. He rheart was beating heavy and she felt nervous at the pit of her stomach.

I'll look if I have some time in my schedule. You can call my assistant at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning for you appointment information.

-Mycroft Holmes.

Her heart stopped beating her butterflies froze, how could he be so angry? An appointment? Joanne felt slightly angry, Mycroft really had become a stranger, but at least he was talking to her again.