Chapter 11

It had been at least one week since Eggman came back and I scared the life outta him and I heard he was afraid of leaving his base because he thought if he stepped out, I would come back and possibly kill him and or curse him to hell. I was laughing when I heard these rumours and they would be true if I was purely demonic.

Raziel:I wonder what'll happen today? Maybe I'll go on a date with Cosmo or hang with my friends.

Sonic:Hey Raziel. Good news! The amusement park just opened today since spring has begun and the manager gave us permanent VIP passes since we stopped Eggman again and he has fully surrendered all evil!

Raziel:Are you serious? PERMANENT VIP ACCESS TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK?!

Sonic:YEAH I KNOW!!!

Raziel:We gotta go today bro.

Sonic:Already planned it out. Start packing man. We're staying at the hotel nearby that the manager happily gave us permanent access to a room as well so we can use it whenever we want.

Raziel:I think I'm gonna faint. Pinch me! I'M DREAMING!!!

Cosmo:Cmon Razi get packing! We leave in an hour! I can't wait.

Tails:This is gonna be the greatest week of our lives! I'm gonna ride all the rides.

Knuckles:It's good to get away every once and awhile. Take your mind off all the work and stress.

Rouge:I know the first thing I'm going on is the Tunnel of Love with my little Knuckie here.

Knuckles:Rouge not now!

Raziel:Hahahaha. Well I better pack some stuff. Wait I don't have a bag.

Sonic:Your closet is empty. Nothing in there. That suit is the only thing you wear?

Raziel:Yeah I guess. I don't have a sense of fashion.

Sonic:That's kinda lame. Don't you have anything else besides your suit and sword and other stuff?

Raziel:Nope I guess not. I travel light and I have everything I need. I just need to snap my fingers.

Sonic:You can do that?

Raziel:Yeah.

Cosmo:I wanna see you do it Razi!!!

Raziel:snaps fingers and some gold appears in his hands*

Everyone:😳

Raziel:I know I know.

Rouge:Well c'mon let's get going then.

Raziel:I'm with Rouge.

We all started running or flying depending on who was who and we managed to make it to the hotel with zero problems whatsoever and it was like a luxury. A full on VIP suite that looks like a full size house on the top floor of the hotel. Now this is what I call a vacation. Cosmo and the other girls got changed and went into the pool for a little girls in the pool fun. I thought I would chill in the living room and play my flute. Everyone went to their rooms to start unpacking and/or swimming and I began playing since I wasn't much of a swimmer. At least Sonic doesn't fear water anymore.