Chapter 4

(A/N so the phone number I used in the story has nothing to do with anyone so I apologise if I used your number... I hit random buttons ;) I hope you guys enjoy this chappie cause I liked it <3)

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I'm so clumsy some times." Alea began to blush as she stopped what she was doing and hid her face behind her sketchbook.

"That makes two of us. May I remind you of your apple yesterday?" he said with a grin.

"Well I profusely apologize."

"Don't worry about it! No harm done." he handed her her pencil crayons.

"Can we make our way to art? I don't want a detention on our second day at school!" Kiana spoke up, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, right, art class." The boy stood up and offered a hand to Alea.

Still blushing, she grabbed his hand and stood up, brushing herself off. Just then, she noticed that her and Kiana were the only two left in the hallway. Exasperated, Kiana grabbed the side of Alea's romper and began to drag her off to art class.

When they got there, Alea shook her off.

"Okay you can let go now love! You almost made me show boob! You gotta watch where you're pulling on my clothes." she muttered as they stepped in the art classroom. Just in time too, cause the bell rang as soon as their butts touched their seats.

"Good morning class! Today we will be finishing our apples and then doing a group project! Put your hand down joey, I've already picked the groups. You have half an hour for your apples! Go ahead and start."

Miss Trudge said.

Alea erased as much of the black line as she could and continued to make her apple 3D.

Finally, just as she was content with the shape of her apple, the halfway point of class arrived.

"Okay, if you aren't finished with your apples you need to finish them for homework, due tomorrow. Everyone's attention should be focused on me cause im about to announce your partnerships."

The class snapped to attention as soon as they heard that.

"the partners are written on the board. Find who you're paired with right after I explain the project. One person in your group is going to model and the other is going to represent the model through any art medium they choose. It must be a relatively accurate representation and i will give you my marking rubric as soon as I have it printed out. Go ahead and find your partners!" Miss Trudge announced.

Looking up at the board, Kiana saw that she was paired with Joey. Sighing with a slight roll of her eyes, she got up and sauntered over to him.

After she finished jotting down the art project specifications, Alea looked at the board to find her partner.

'Alea and Callum'

'Who in the world is Callum?!' she thought to herself as she looked around the room for someone just as confused as herself.

There was a tap on her shoulder as she jumped about a foot in the air.

Behind her was the boy with black hair.

"I think we're the only ones completely confused as to who we were partnered with. I'm Callum... And I'm assuming you're Alea?" a lopsided smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah, that's me!" Alea blushed and brushed her bangs back with her hand.

Callum's dark hair hung stylishly over his forehead and his piercing blue eyes sparkled with happiness. He sat down in a chair opposite her and began to discuss the assignment.