Chapter 8 || The issue

Suga's POV

I don't know what came over me but when I saw her cuddle and kiss Jimin's stank ass a wave of jealousy and anger consumed me. I did try to ignore but dat need to let her know who owns her took control. I sat on my bed trying to forget this.....this..... STUPID STUPID FEELING. ARGHHH. GOD. MAN. FUCKING JEEZ. Just go away! I then heard her door unlock after a while and I decided I can't fight it any longer so I came out my room as well. She was walking to the kitchen and when I caught sight of her....... DAMN! She looks so fucking hot... No No No Suga. What you saying. Them trousers outlines her butt perfectly and her hair falls down her back and waves as she moves. It's gorgeous........... SUGA WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! We hate this girl. Stop with deez dirty ass thoughts or you'll go hard. I grabbed my hair and pulled it in frustration. I was right though. She looks fit as hell. I walked towards her and pinned her against the wall. I let my lips travel to her ear making sure to brush her lobe with my lips before I whispered,

"Your mine and only mine, I'm not sharing you with anyone! Got it?" I then placed my lips in line with hers and any movement at all would connect them. She opened her eyes as she shut them tight when I pinned her and her breath become hitched almost immediately. The need to join our lips become unbearable and I couldn't help myself. I moved my lips towards hers, ready to ease that needy feeling and feel her soft lips on mine. It felt I'd been moving miles to get to her lips when finally......

Your POV

My legs become weak underneath me as I focused more on his lips. They looked so soft and warm. I so wanted to know what his lips would feel like on mine. NO Alia chu is not thinking right, get yo self together hoe. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I just want to...NO. After my common sense finally defeated my dirty mind, I pulled myself together and out of the corner of my eye I saw my escape plan. I slivered my arm across the counter and grabbed my weapon. I then whacked a pan straight across his face. Hard. HA. That ought to tell him. Oops, his eyes started to glow:

I then slammed him against the opposite wall and spat right in his face before I hissed, "If you wanted to start beef, you didn't have to get sexual about it!"

I then slammed him against the opposite wall and spat right in his face before I hissed, "If you wanted to start beef, you didn't have to get sexual about it!". My eyes started to glow red:

Then as quick as light I harshly bent him over the counter and whacked him three times on the ass

Then as quick as light I harshly bent him over the counter and whacked him three times on the ass. I have to be honest. It. Felt. Gooooood. It didn't last long though as he backed up making his butt go in my area and my butt smashing on the oven handle point.OH MAN HOLY SHIT. I've never felt pain like it. I grabbed my butt and squeezed it to ease the pain. I then remembered what Jimin made me promise to him. OH FUCK NO. They can see us as well. I then lip synced sorry and bowed to the camera and ran off to my room locking it. I'm so sorry Jimin. I really am. I sat on my bed letting tears drop in my hand when I heard footsteps stomping down. I panicked when they stopped in front of our door. oh shit they saw it. Our fight. (Oh also I never knew what happened to Suga. I think he went back to his room. *shrugs* eh. Who cares anyway.) I heard a loud bang as the big ass metal door met the wall. Everything went quite. I screamed the highest pitch I have ever screamed when 4 boys come busting in my room looking angry AF. They came to beat my ass I know it. Like seriously bruh my voice went higher than Jimin's and dats high. My eyes met with Jimin's  and I could see the hurt and betrayal in them from me breaking the promise. I'm sorry Jimin I'm so sorry. But I only said that in my head.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Jimin I'm really sorry. I swear I stopped as soon as I realise what I had done. Please forgive me" I begged now on my knees.

"Alia as much as I just want to forgive you this deserves a good spanking!" He then ran at me as soon as he said the last word. I jumped up and tried jumping over my bed but I felt a hand on my ankle. AH SHIT. He pulled my leg and sat on my back. He then landed three whopping hard smacks on ma butt. He got off me and walked out the room.

"Do that again and you won't get let of as easily. But on a serious note we want to talk to you, so come out here please." I did as he said and as I walked out I looked over to the settee. Oof they al look pretty serious. I best not joke around. I sat down next to Jungkook and he slapped my thigh as I did so. I let him do it cause I'm a fair lad like that also because his hand was warm on my thigh. Heheheh.

"We came to talk about a serious issue" Namjoon announced. "Between you and suga." He pointed as us both.

"Your in this room to stop fighting because we can't deal with it." Jin said.

"We are all weaker than you so we can't stop the serious fights and you almost killed each other." Tae stated.

"You have to get closer."Hobi demanded.

"If not as friends than as allies." Jimin said.

"Just as long as you don't fight." Jungkook said and with that they got up and left leaving me and suga speechless and not being able to get our opinions in the conversation.

"What just happened?"  I said aloud.

A/N: sorry I haven't been uploading, I'm having a writers block. Thank you for being patient. ❤️