Chapter 2 || Moving out to move in

I was in the car lost in my own thoughts until my driver took me out of my thoughts and said "we're hear". I groaned in annoyance and told him ok but in reality  I wanted to curse him off for even taking me here but he was just doing his job.

I got out of the car and was instantly greeted with a bright smile.

"Hobi! OMG hiiiiii. Is been ages." I squealed.

He laughed " its only been a day Alia."

"Soooooooooooooo, that's too long" I whined

"Come on, lets get your bags and go inside, the others are waiting annnddd I can show you around."

I just laughed and almost forgot about my problem. Wow, Hobi's bright personality can change anyone's mood no matter what they are in. He's one of a kind.

(This is the mansion)

As we reached the porch the door suddenly burst open.

"Alia, I can't wait for you to live here"  Jimin chimed.

I hummed in response.

I was about to step in when Namjoon suddenly appeared beside Jimin.

" Hey Alia let me take your bags to your room."

I was about to say sure when through the corner of my eye I saw a green glow and I knew instantly what Hobi was up to.

"No need Namjoon

"No need Namjoon." Was his reply and within a second he touched my bags and KABOOM, my bags where in my room or at least I think he teleported them there.

"Hoseok hyung" Namjoon whined "you ruined it, I was trying to be a gentleman." He pouted and crossed his arms which I thought was absolutely adorable. Hehe.

"Yeah and I am trying to save time for the tour of the house so let's get touring. Come on!"

"Ok" he replied in defeat.

I walked through the door and......ok....... wow, this is really nice. The floor was marble while the walls where pure white. The chandelier was pure crystal and I just wanted to lick it, *curse my weird mind*. They had a massive window which let the light hug the marble floor. I was left speechless. The house is also very spacious with 2 stair cases and enough rooms for one person each and enough bathrooms for everyone to have their own, which was good because I ain't sharing.