♛Chapter 1♛

As the cold, foggy garden of the Trancy estate slowly began to glow with morning sunlight, a young blonde boy had awoken, jolting up as the sun hit the windows and finding his way out of a horrific nightmare. A shrill scream filled the mansion and a tall, slender man wearing glasses appeared beside the traumatised boy.

"C-Claude!" The boy stuttered, holding his hands on his head in terror. "Claude, make them stop! Please... I cant take it anymore." He said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Your highness..." The tall figure replied, staring at the scared boy, and slowly pulling him into a gentle embrace. The tears ceased and he felt the young boy's breathing calm down.

This was a typical wake up call to the members of the Trancy household as this fragile young blonde awoke with awful memories from nightmares and his past. All the boy wanted was love, not forced love or fake love but a sort of love shared between two people that will last as long as they live and give them hope and warmth everyday of their lives. Unfortunately, this poor blonde soul had been through too much to remember or experience real love, he was now a rotten child and was sadly, unnaturally alone at 14 years of age.

This young boy was the head of the Trancy estate, Alois Trancy and his butler Claude Faustus (who is a demon), had made a contract with the boy in order to claim his soul after he had accomplished his wish, to make Ciel Phantomhive his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Claude!" Alois called impatiently.

"Yes your highness?" The tall dark butler responded.

"Make me something for breakfast, I want something sweet so... Make me waffles!" Alois demanded.

"As you wish, your highness" the butler replied, followed by a bow. The tall figure left the room, leaving Alois with Hannah to dress him.

Alois stared at Hannah with disgust and clicked his fingers pointing to the clothes on his bed beside him. The tall tanned maid avoided eye contact and made her way toward the bed near Alois to dress him. She removed his white nightgown as he lifted up his arms still offended by her presence, and gently buttoned on a white shirt followed by a forest green vest and some black velvet shorts. The timid, silent maid picked up an ash black ribbon, about to tie it around Alois' collar when he slapped it out of her hand.

"Hannah." He said, his tone of voice like poison. "Pick it up." He demanded, staring at her with an evil, sly smirk that was unique to his sadistic nature. The silent, saddened maid bent down to retrieve the ribbon but had to reach across her master to do so, receiving a blow to the stomach by her masters right knee. She let out a whimper and grabbed the ribbon, trying to show no pain. Alois let out an evil laugh that echoed the halls of the mansion and stared into his maid's eyes as she tied the ribbon around his collar, intimidating her with his stare. Just at that moment the boy's butler Claude arrived with his breakfast.

"Your highness, I have prepared your breakfast." Claude said, rolling in a golden serving tray. On top of the tray was his master's breakfast, light golden waffles topped with fresh strawberries and cream accompanied by sweet rose tea.

"Hannah," he said in disgust, "Piss off, I have no use for you now Claude is here. He will finish the job, now get out!" He screamed, anger filling his voice.

The quiet, timid maid bowed in response and left the room. Alois' eyes followed her out in disapproval but quickly brightened up as his eyes found Claude. The young boy, now in a good mood and full of energy, threw his black thigh length socks onto his butler and stared in amusement, a smile creeping onto his face.