~Chapter 4~

"Make sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm." - Abraham Lincoln

********************

(F/B/F)- Fav. Breakfast Food

********************

~(Time Skip by few weeks cuz da authorisverylazy)~ 

*Sans' POV*

We monsters started to settle in our new homes, some monsters kept their style of their houses like me and bro. But the others just built new homes from scratch. The community was in a huge forest clearing at the foot of Mount Ebott. Some humans moved into our growing town. Even (Y/n)...

Over the past two weeks, I grew very fond of Frisk's sister, (Y/n). She was... something. I can't get her out of my mind! When I first laid eyes on her, I could feel my soul skip a beat and pull towards her. What worried me about her even more is that she didn't answer Frisk's question. It seemed that she was gonna cry that day. I shook the thought. I was relaxing on the green couch in a daze, about to take a nap when-

The door slammed open, revealing a very annoyed Papyrus. He stepped into the house shutting the door behind him, and retreated to his bedroom. Then he stopped halfway up the stairs, he didn't even look and pointed to a sock on the floor

"SANS! PICK UP YOUR DAMN SOCK!" Papyrus said fuming, while pointing to a sock near our new flat screen TV. 'uh oh, seems like he's been having a rough day,' I thought.

 "ok, boss."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT ANYMORE. BY THE WAY, WE NEED TO GO TO THE STORE TOMORROW."

"ok." 

"FROM WHAT I HEARD FROM (Y/N), THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PASTA, AND I WOULD WANT TO TRY THEM ALL!" I perked my head up a little at hearing her name, but not moving at all.

"ok."

"SANS!"

"what?"

"YOU STILL HAVEN'T MADE THE EFFORT INTO PICKING UP THAT SOCK!"

"ok."

The sock was then surrounded in red magic, levitating off the floor and was thrown into a clothes basket in the corner of the room. Papyrus hummed in approval and proceeded to go to his room for the night.

"night, paps." I sighed. Paps just nodded and opened his door and shut it. I then teleported to my room, too lazy to walk.

'can't wait for tomorrow, maybe I could see (Y/n) again- STOP! what if she never loves you back because you're a monster?' the cautious voice in my head worried. 'she's gonna know sooner or later.'  another voice argued back. I let out a frustrated growl. "This would never work..." I whispered, taking off my jacket and got into my bed. 

'I should tell (Y/n) how I feel... and probably get a new bed, it's getting too small. Let alone fit two- STOP!' I closed my eye sockets, brushing the thought away and slipped into the darkness I always welcome; sleep.

~(Anotha Tim Skip)~

*(Y/n) POV*

You woke up to the sound of my alarm. 'Finally!' You thought, whilst getting out of bed. You walked out of your room, down the hall at the very end to Frisk's room.

"Knock, knock." You start, opening the door and silently walked to Frisk, nudging him from his slumber. He sat up groggily and looked at you.

'Who's there?' Frisk signed slowly.

"Morning!" you say with enthusiasm.

'Morning who?'

"Morning, sunshine! Get up! Imma make breakfast for you, so get ready, I'm also gonna drop you off at Tori's to on my way to work!" You say, already planning out the day; get Frisk to Tori's, get to work, come home, get Frisk, go to bed. That is the schedule today, so you stuck with it. You could see at the corner of your eye that Frisk hastily jumped out of bed to get ready in excitement, while you turned on your heel and closed his door.

~(Mini Time Skip)~

You brushed/combed your hair, walking into the kitchen. Today, you decided to wear black leggings with a black tank top and a (F/c) sweater with (F/c/2) designs on it. You didn't know why, but you always loved wearing sweaters and/or hoodies. It seemed that layers were your best friends. 

You decided to make (F/B/F) for breakfast, since Frisk liked it too. Preparing the ingredients, you turned on the oven/stove and baked/cooked the (F/B/F). Once done, you put a portion of the food onto two plates and grabbed two forks from the silverware drawer. Placing the plates onto the birch wood table, you called for Frisk. Who came running down the staircase. Today he was wearing brown shorts and a sweater too, only that the entire sweater was black with red stripes.

'Seems as though he's copying some people,' you thought with a proud smile, hugging Frisk.

'Good Morning, (Y/n).' Frisk signed with a determined look. "It is, isn't it?" (Author- Get my reference? anyone?? ok.. ;( ) you say, looking out the window from the dining room that looked out to the street, where monsters have already started their day. You couldn't believe how they managed to move to the surface so quickly, AND having time to decorate their homes too, which made the community homey and welcoming.

 'What..?' Frisk looked at you with a confused look. "Good morning!" you exclaimed, not explaining where you got the reference, startling Frisk. "I made breakfast," You said turning to the table. Frisk made a little gasp and went sit down at the table. You followed the same suit and you both started eating.

~(Time Skipoo)~

"Bye, Frisk!" you shouted from your car. Frisk turned his head and waved back. Toriel was standing at her door waiting for Frisk to come into her house. "Thanks, Tori! Again!" You shouted once more. Toriel waved back and guided Frisk into her house. You drove away from the house and headed for your job.

You realized that you didn't tell Frisk about father... welp, you're gonna have to see how this day will unfold.

********************

A/n

sry for the seeming-to-be-smaller chappie ;v;

I am just gonna put different quotes at the beginning of da chapters that MAY or MAY NOT reflect the story...

anyways, thanks for reading and see you.. whenever I write to chu again

*Queen Out*