~Chapter 10~

"2 +2 = 5. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."

*******************

FACT

*******************

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It was early morning when you woke up. The sun hadn't risen yet. You sat up in bed and looked to see what time it was. 4:57 am. Wow, that was nice sleeping. You felt refreshed and new considering the time.

You looked to the side of the bed. There's no one there. Where did Sans go? He must've felt awkward sleeping with a not-so-unfamiliar girl twice. You spring out of bed and stretch, listening to your bones popping. It feels nice too.

On the way of walking to the bathroom, you grab a towel and extra clothes for the day. Then proceed to the bathroom, strip, and turn on the shower.

Once done, you get changed and put on a (F/c/2) sweater with (F/c) designs. You dried your hair with the towel and put it into your favorite hairstyle. Then you go downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Minus well go to work today, you had nothing to do... wait, were you forgetting something...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"FRISK!!" You sprint from the kitchen and went to grab your keys to the car. Then you halt all your actions. "Whoa whoa whoa, what are you doing, (Y/n)? It's 4 in the morning!" You say to yourself.

You seize your phone. 3 missed calls and 4 text messages from Goat Mama (Toriel). 2 text messages from Sansy (Sans).

"Wow flipping McGee, you are in trouble!" You sang to yourself.

(7:45 pm)
Goat Mama: Are you home yet?

(8:01 pm)
Goat Mama: If you want, you can pick up Frisk. 

(8:38 pm)
Goat Mama: Are you Ok?
Goat Mama: Hello?

*Missed call from Goat Mama

***

You sigh. This isn't gonna be good. Well, at least Frisk had an extra sleepover night... Hah. You're still in trouble.

You brace yourself and call Toriel back.

"(Y/N)! Where have you been!? Are you okay, my child? You're not hurt, are you? Why haven't you answered my texts and calls? Frisk was worried! I-!" 

"Whoa whoa whoa! Toriel, it's ok, I'm completely fine. I had..." You trail off, not knowing what to say. Was that a date? Did Sans actually take you out? Did he like you? Probably not. Hopefully!

"You had...?" Toriel directs. "Sorry! I had work to do yesterday. Now that I realize, I left my phone in my room! I'm so sorry Toriel!" You went with that lie. It sounded credible at least.

She sighed but continued. "Well, at least I know that you are okay, dear."

"Is Frisk doing well? He hasn't given you any trouble yet, has he?" You asked. "Oh no, my child, he's been doing very well."

"That's good to hear. Also, can I have him stay over there for a bit more? I have work today." You say and hoped she would accept the request.

"Dear, I told you, you are welcome to my house whenever! Don't worry. Just be safe, okay (Y/n)?" Toriel said in a gently.