Chapter Two - Him Again?

I simply nod my head in response. “MK will be working with you, she will play the role of their new stylist and you will play her daughter.” He motions to MK and smiles. “Get close to them find out about them all their little secrets… then simply expose them and disappear from their lives.” He pauses. “But there are three rules. One: You can’t expose yourself. Two: You can’t expose me. Three: You can’t fall in love. Do you understand?”

“Of course I understand.” I say solemnly.

“Good, you start tomorrow. Oh and one last warning, this may be a long assignment, do what you feel is right.” He says as he heads off in the opposite direction. I glare after him, my mind set on hatred and disgust. My employer was my enemy; luckily I was smart enough to know that.

I walk back to my flat, contemplating over the morning events. I had a new mission tomorrow and I couldn’t even tell Brandon about it, once our assignments were given out we had to keep them secret. I groaned, frustrated with my life.

I got stuck here when my parents joined years ago; they were killed “accidently’ three years ago on an assignment. I blame my boss. I know he set up their deaths, I have hated him ever since.

I’ve had to live alone after that. Staying in disguise never allowed a boyfriend or friends of any sort, no Facebook or twitter. Cut off from the outside world. I absolutely hated it. I opened the door of my flat and went to do my makeup. I was glad on this assignment; I didn’t need to use a disguise. It was very rare for me not to have to, and I enjoyed it when I didn’t have to go incognito.

My phone goes off. It’s a text from Brandon.

Brandon: --How bad is it?--

Me: --Eh not horrible.--

Brandon: --Hints? ;)--

Me: --Sorry you know I would tell you. And I’m working with MK!--

Brandon: --Haha well that should be fun. See you when your assignments over.--

Me: -- Ta, ta for now.—

I smile at our conversation, and set my phone down sighing. This was going to be a long assignment. I went into my room with a bag of chips and started to watch the Hunger Games, 1, 2, 3 times before I fell asleep.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I get up and get dressed; I get to the address, 98 Froes St, to meet MK. I see her and run over hugging her, playing the part of her daughter already. I’m prepared to be Robin Knoll.

Harry’s POV

“Come one Louis! We’re meeting our new stylist.” I yell to him. He comes darting down the hall and stops when he reaches me.

“Let’s go!” He exclaims excitedly. I give him an odd look.

“Sometimes I wonder Louis.” I say shaking my head and continuing down the hall. He follows, we walk into the small lounge and I see the rest of the boys and our stylist, a middle aged woman with a few graying hairs. She smiles warmly at me. Then I turn my gaze to her assistant and I freeze. The girl who spilled coffee on me, I can tell she recognizes me too.  I smirk at her, and she glares at me.

“Hello boys, I’m Marie Knoll, and this is my daughter Robin.” She motions to her daughter.

“Hello, I’m Zayn.” Replies Zayn.

“I’m Liam, pleased to meet you both.”

“Niall,” He says with a small smile. “Nice to meet you both.”

“Louis!” He sings like the idiot he is.

“And I’m Harry.” I say looking at Robin with a smirk. She looks at me with venom in her eyes. I laugh lightly, this will be fun.

Ashlyn’s POV

I walk to what will be my room for the time we stay here in London. It’s small and comfortable. Why him? Out of all the people in the world it had to be him? The devilishly handsome boy that I spilled coffee all over, I sigh and lay down on my bed when the door opens just a crack. I see the boy Louis peeking in.

“Um hi?” I say awkwardly. He steps farther into the room.

“Hi.” He says easily.

“Louis right?” I ask the air becoming less awkward. He smiles warmly.

“Yeah that’s me, I saw how harry looked at you. Does he know you? Are you like his secret girlfriend?!” He exclaims. I start to giggle.

“No, I’m not sorry. I spilled my coffee all over him the other day.” I say with a light chuckle.

“Oh that was you!” He starts laughing. I already like this kid.

“Yeah, and it was a waste of a latte.” I say with a smile. He keeps laughing for another three or four minutes

“I bet it was.” He has finally regained his self-control and stops laughing.

“So you’re a singer huh? Sing for me?” I ask smiling. He starts to sing the song What Makes You Beautiful; I beam at him and clap like a little girl. I could get used to it here.