Chapter Four - Game On

I walk out into the small kitchen and it appears that Niall is making food. “Mmmmm, smells good.” He grins at me as Harry walks into the room and I walk over to him. I peck him on the cheek, and he looks at me shocked. I smile sweetly and look over at Niall and wink. Harry shakes off what just happened and looks at Niall.

“What are you making?” He questions sitting down. I take the seat next to him but he pulls me onto his lap.

“You’re good Styles.” I whisper softly in his ear.

“You’re not too bad yourself.” He grins as me and pecks my lips. I smile underneath the kiss and deepen it. He recoils but is quickly back into the kiss, bruising my lips.

I know I was walking on thin ice, but I needed to break this jerk.  I hear him moan softly and I pull away. I turn and see the boys all looking confused, except Louis who is silently laughing. I wink to him and turn around so I am now facing the table.

“Come on boys, this girl wants food!” I sing as Niall walks over bringing a plate full of pancakes. I breathe deeply as he brings the bacon over. I smile to myself as I fill a plate full of food. The boys look at me strangely. I beam at them. “Hey, this girl’s gotta eat.” I smirk and start to eat quickly.

“She’s right.” Says Louis I grin up at him and he smiles back at me.

“Well she’s just making me hungry.” Niall sighs as he sits down filling his plate even more than mine. I smile over at him as Harry lifts me off his lap setting me down in the seat next to him.

Harry’s POV

Some game I think, she was good she was making me want her more and more. Plus she was a great kisser, but I would beat her at this game. I would seduce her and she would be mine. I smile at the thought. I fill my plate up and start eating away.

“Soooo, when did you two become a couple?” Zayn asks, obviously very confused.

“This morning.” Robin replies quickly.

“Hmmm?” Louis states, he was not making this easy.