Rain |5|

As I was waiting for Taehyung to come out of the library, I began to notice how the weather was about to start changing.

It was going to rain. The one time, you don't bring an umbrella or a sweater is the one day the weather decides to be shitty.

In the distance, I saw a lightning strike and the wind began to speed up. Next thing I realize was that rain pour began. A felt something suddenly shielding me from the rain, I turned around and looked up. Taehyung was holding an umbrella over my head, he was standing under the rain with his only protection from the rain being a sweater, I awkwardly gulped at the sweet gesture.

"Umm, you ready to go?"

"But you're going to get wet..."

"Don't worry about me, I don't want YOU to get sick since you dance and all that stuff."

"Hmm, but I think we can both fit under the umbrella. Let's just start walking." he nodded and we started heading towards my dorms, extremely close to each other. I felt a little uncomfortable being so close to Taehyung.

The wind speeds began to get faster and I saw how the wind was tugging on Taehyung's umbrella pretty hard. "Jungkook, are you fine with going to my dorm right now, this weather isn't going to get any better and we're a lot closer to my dorm." Wait, what! Say something!

"Yeah, that's cool." he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in the opposite direction towards his dorm. When we entered there was a boy at the front desk reading a textbook.

"Yo Bogum, you think I can let my friend here stay for a bit in my dorm, it's the rain pour and winds are extremely bad."

"Yeah totally, Taehyungie! When I saw the weather beginning to get bad I got worried about you, since I knew you worked today at the library. Just sign him in and it'll be okay." He gave Taehyung a shy smile and when Taehyung looked down at the sign in book, I saw how he gave me a dirty look like he knew all my secrets, I felt weakened by his stare.

———

"Welcome to my humble abode" he gestured to his dorm room and everything looked extremely neat and tidy, I couldn't believe how he had everything looking so aligned. "It's not much since it hasn't been long since I transferred here also I thankfully don't have a roommate because of that."

"Oh what the heck! They put me with Yoongi hyung! I wish I could've been by myself!" I slightly let out a defeated sigh as I walked into the room and sat on his bed. He had these white aesthetic duvet covers and I slightly wanted to roll my eyes at the fact that he was so stylish.

"Hey take off your hoodie, it's damp and you'll catch a cold." He was coming towards me as he was taking his sweater off and then his shirt. I sat there wide-eyed at the fact that he was going to only be in half naked. Omg, what!! Do I close my eyes!? Do I turn around?! Omg he has a nice body, wait I can't just objectify him! "Oh gosh! Sorry let me put on a shirt, did I make you uncomfortable!?"

"NO. I mean yes, I mean no. Sorry, i'm just awkward." I felt a hard blush coming on my face.

"Awe how cute you're blushing. Here you go put that on, the bathroom is over there." He pointed out to a private bathroom that came with all the dorm rooms, "That way you don't have to change in front of me." I smiled and grabbed the sweater he had in front of me and got up from his bed.

"Hey Jungkook, so tell me. Why'd you transfer here?" Taehyung yelled from the room. I took off my damp clothes and put them on top of the sink. What do I even say? The last person who asked me that was Hoseok and I came out to him! Do I lie and I tell him I was expelled? NO, he's definitely the type of person to investigate.

"I got bullied. You know stupid high school stuff. I don't really want to talk about it if that's cool with you." I came out from the bathroom and headed back towards his bed to sit down. I saw him nodding with a sympathetic smile. I looked out the window before sitting again and the storm still seemed to be pouring. Oh gosh, I hope it doesn't continue this badly or else I don't think I'll be able to head back to my dorm. I also forgot to get Yoongi's number! How am I supposed to text him that I'm at Taehyung's dorm!

"Hey, by any chance do you have Yoongi hyung's number?"

"Yup. Give me a sec to find it." He got up from the bed to go get his phone that was charging.

I pulled my phone out of my jean's pocket only to be disappointed by the fact that it was dead. I forgot to charge it while I was at the library! "Oh gosh! My phone is dead! Do you have an iPhone ch-? Nevermind you're a Samsung person, can you let Yoongi hyung know that i'm here cause of the weather." He began to speed text and I felt slightly more relieved.

––––

Me: Hey Yoongles, Jungkook is at my dorm.

Short Star 🏀: YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY FUCKING?!

Me: NO! Dumbass because of the pouring rain! Stop with your perverted thoughts!

Short Star 🏀: Oh, has it? I've been to busy getting head...

Me: Ew. TMI!

Short Star 🏀: What? All i'm saying is i'm definitely gonna hit that! 🍑

Short Star 🏀: Be careful with Jeon, he seems fragile I guess. Use protection and see if he's flexible since he's a dancer or if he's loud, I hear that he also sings. 🤪

Me: BYE!!!!

––––

"Yoongi said it's fine, just be safe going back."