Chapter 7

AUTHOR:

~ Yee

sorry been caught up with school

ya excuses...

and i have really bad writers block

~

A shining light hits my face.

It's morning. Shit. 

Me and Cara are going to TALK about what happened last night. Last night... was amazing. Also who new I would kiss 2 people in one night? Crazy. I sound like one of those girls on a netflix original series. Spin the bottle, truth or dare? For first kisses? Such a cliche. Ugh. I'm almost mad that I liked it. But then I'm not. 

Cara could have real feeling for me. The feeling could be mutual... This is every pan girls dream. To kiss their BIGGEST crush. Which I did. But first I kissed with Alex... He's really cute to be honest. His brown curly hair and his bright blue eyes. I've always had a weakness for blue eyes. Ugh I wish I had blue eyes. Then someone would feel the same about my eyes. Ok, I'm just rambling at this point. I should get ready to go talk to Cara. 

Cara's leather jacket was lying on the ground, my skipped a beat. Should I wear it? I should wear it. What if she notices? Of course she's going to notice. But will she care? What would she say? OK. I need to just pick out a outfit before I decide on wear her jacket.

I threw on a long sleeved white bodysuit, along with my light blue ripped baggy mom jeans. I put on some nice longs socks. I look down at my outfit, something's missing...

SHOES!!! I grab my timberlands, that's an easy shoe grab. 

Something is still missing...

That jacket. I can see it just in the corner of my eye. It's calling me. What the heck, I'll wear it. I look at the time, SHIT! I'm going to be late!! I snatch the worn leather jacket and head for the door. As I close the door, I look down at the jacket, i know it used to be black, but Cara wears this jacket like everyother day, now that i'm thinking about it, why didn't she grab while she went out? Hmmm... well let's forget that, we need to not to be distracted in any way.

 well let's forget that, we need to not to be distracted in any way

I go to breakfast, they have pancakes, eggs and bacon. My stomach is growling like crazy. After going in line to grab my food, I look for people I know, someone I know, or more or less, Cara. But I don't see her. She must have already ate. Cara has always been a morning person. Can't relate.

I see two people waving at me. I squint in their direction, and I realize it's Hailey and Alex. I walk over to them and sit on the opposite side of them.

"Girl!! We've been trying to get your attention for 2 minutes straight!! What were you thinking about while you were blanking into space?", Hailey blurts outs.

Shocked by what she said, I look down flustered. Alex looks at me with curiosity.

"Was it Cara?", Alex says in an almost soft voice, as if saying her name would make break me into a million pieces.